Peter Parker-Stark

Over the years, Peter and Tony have grown close. Now seventeen, Peter was in his senior year of high school. Tony and Peter were so close that May and Tony co-parent. Tony was in the park with Peter. He was in a disguise, which was just a hoodie and cap, but nobody recognized him...or so he thought.

"I love you son." Tony said.

Peter's eyes widened. "I-I love you too...dad." he said.

---

Tony, Pepper, May, and Peter were staring at the article pulled up on Peter's computer.

PETER PARKER OR PETER STARK?

TONY STARK'S ILLEGITIMATE SON

"Tony, you need to do a press conference to sort this out. Say he isn't your son and he's an intern, and the news source is lying." Pepper said.

"Yea, I don't need people knowing that I'm your...son...kind of...that would give me too much attention." Peter chimed in.

"I don't need people swarming around or spreading rumors about my nephew." May said, seeming a little annoyed.

"Okay." Tony said and smirked.

-AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE-

Peter, Tony, and Pepper were on a stage, standing in front of a few hundred reporters. They all had their hands raised.

"You in the plaid shirt." Tony called.

"Hello, Mr. Stark. I'm James Brown from the New York Times. I have to ask, who is this kid? And who is he to you?" the man asked.

"Hello yes, this is my kid Peter Parker-Stark, the sole heir to my research, my fortune, and my company." Tony replied.

Peter's mouth was open in shock, and he looked like he wanted to murder Tony. May was about to stab the man. And Pepper just sighed and rubbed her temples. "Why do I even try?" she asked herself.