Thor's Gift

It was Thor's birthday tomorrow, and Peter wanted to make something special. Peter remembered a story that Thor told him about Loki. When Thor was a kid, Loki would "prank" him all the time. He would turn into a snake, and since Thor loves snakes he would pick it up to admire it, and then Loki would turn back into his normal self and stab Thor.

Peter was also teaching the Avengers, Bucky, and Loki about internet culture with Shuri. Thor seemed to like memes. Then again, he was just happy to be included.

Peter decided to make a simple meme for Thor in Photoshop. Peter wasn't the best at Photoshop, but he wasn't bad either.

Peter made his meme and printed it out in the library. He already asked May if he could stay the night at the Compound. It was a Friday, so May said yes.

Peter left the library and saw Happy waiting for him. Peter got in the car and stayed silent. He knew Happy didn't really like him.

-The next day-

Peter had everything set up. Unlike most Avengers (except Tony), Thor would like a BIG birthday party. Most of the other Avengers would rather have a little get together, and some don't celebrate their birthday at all. (Like Loki and Bucky those party poopers. And Clint doesn't bc he doesn't like thinking he is getting old.)

Loki told Peter about Asgardian customs for birthdays. Peter decided to make Thor's party mix of Earth and Asgardian customs.

Instead of cake and ice cream, Asgardians had a giant feast on their birthday. Loki even made some Asgardian food, but Peter also brought cake and ice cream.

Asgardians didn't really decorate their homes for birthdays, but Peter decorated the Compound anyway. There were streamers, confetti, and balloons everywhere. Lightning bolt stickers covered the wall.

"Thor is awake." FRIDAY informed.

Peter shut off the lights and everyone hid. The elevator dinged, Thor was now there. He turned on the lights. Everyone jumped out from their hiding spots and shouted "Surprise!".

"Happy birthday, Mr. Odinson!" Peter said happily.

Thor smiled. "Is this what Midguardians call a birthday party? On Asgard, we only have birthday feasts!"

"Yea! Let's go eat and then you can open your presents!" Peter beamed.

Everyone ate lunch and dessert (because Thor sleeps late). Thor opened his presents next.

When Thor finally got to Peter's present, he was shocked. Peter printed out a meme of a snake with Loki's face stabbing Thor. But he also made a replica of Thor's hammer. He missed his hammer so much, but Hela destroyed it.

"I know it's not the real one, but I hope you like it." Peter said shyly.

Thor smiled and held the hammer up. "I love it!" He said. "I also love my own meme! I will put it up in my room! Such a wonderful masterpiece!"

Thor's birthday party was one of a kind.