Spider-Baby Is Hurt

Peter was fighting Happy. Ever since the Vulture incident, Tony decided to teach Peter how to properly fight. But he was horrible at it and relied on his suit so he got Happy to teach him. Happy was mad at first but eventually accepted when Tony said Peter would be sad. Happy said he didn't care if Peter was sad...but we all know that's a load of bullshit, he loves Peter, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Happy made Peter fight without web shooters and didn't allow him to use his powers to make it fair. He also wanted Peter to be able to fight when he wasn't Spider-Man in case anything happened. (He totally isn't concerned. Just wanted to do it for Tony. He TOTALLY doesn't care.)

Peter had Happy pinned down, but Happy kneed him in the stomach. Peter was down and almost threw up. He also seemed to hurt his leg. "Come on dude. I just ate lunch. And now my leg hurts." he whined.

Tony burst through the door and ran right to Peter. "OH MY GOD!" he shouted.

"Mr. Star-" Peter started, only to be cut off by Tony.

"Protocol 'Spider-Baby Is Hurt' has been activated." FRIDAY said.

"WOW, thanks I didn't notice." Tony said sarcastically.

"Mr. Stark, I'm fine." Peter tried to reassure his mentor.

"YOU HAVE A BRUISE WE NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION WHERE IS BRUCE WHEN YOU NEED HIM!!!" Tony shouted, ignoring Peter.

And that's why Bruce was staring at a panicking Tony and a very unamused Peter.