Venom

Peter doesn't remember how he befriended Eddie and Venom...he just sort of did. 

---

Eddie did a report on Spider-Man and was following him around on patrol to ask some questions. Peter happily obliged, he loved talking to fans and started the interview in Mr. Delmar's shop. But of course, something had to ruin it. Apparently, someone spotted Spider-Man always going to Mr. Delmar's and criminals suddenly decided it would be a great place to commit literally and crime ever.

Three men with leftover alien technology from the Vulture stormed into the small shop. The few people in there, which was just Mr. Delmare and his cat, Peter, and Eddie, stared at the door with wide eyes. "Hello, Spider-Man." one of the men said in a creepy voice.

Peter stood up and got ready to fight. "What do you want?" he asked, trying to diffuse the situation before anyone got hurt.

"We want you." the man responded. He shot a giant, blue laser beam out of his gun and Peter dodged it. He quickly webbed up the first guy, but he didn't notice the other two quietly sneaking behind him until he was beaten in the back of the head with a heavy metal gun.

Peter fell to the ground and let out a small cry of pain. One of the men smirked and started to kick Peter while the other one took all the cash he could. Suddenly, some black goop shot at the robber and knocked him unconscious. 

Peter looked up and saw a terrifying monster standing above him. "We are Venom," it said. It stopped the remaining robber and picked Peter up. It brought him to the roof of a random apartment building and set him down. Venom turned back to Eddie, the reporter he was talking to.

---

So that's how he was here, standing in a meeting room with a bunch of Avengers. The public and government thought that Venom was a threat due to his scary looks and when he ate those guys heads off once (he still does it, but not as much as he used to.) 

Peter cleared his throat and the spotlight shined on him and Eddie. He wanted to make this dramatic because Venom is a thot and loves attention. "Hello everyone! I have decided to bring a friend to join the Avengers." Peter said, keeping his innocent face on.

Steve was about to protest when Eddie let Venom take over. "We are Venom." the symbiote said in the least threatening voice that he could, which was still very threatening.

Tony just stared at Peter like he had gone crazy. He didn't sign up for this. Why was Peter like this? Should he disown the kid? No, he cares too much for his spiderson.

"I am Steve Rogers."