Chicken Little is a Coward!

Tony was in his lab working on a new Iron Man suit. Meanwhile, Peter stole a suit jacket and glasses from Tony's room. He used his fingers to comb his hair back.

"FRIDAY, where is Mr. Stark?" Peter asked.

"In the lab." FRIDAY replied. Peter muttered a thank you and made his way down to the lab.

Tony didn't notice when the lab door opened and Peter entered. "Mr. Stark!" He called.

Tony turned around and saw Peter in some of his classic T-shirts, wearing his jacket and glasses.

"Don't I look just like you?" He asked, a goofy smile on his face.

Tony grinned. "Kid, you look like chicken little."

"Don't say I look like chicken little. He is dumb and a coward, and I am not a coward." Peter said.

Tony chuckled. "That's one of the rope...tree...no vine things you showed me. You know along with the me-me's" He said.

Peter sighed. "It's pronounced memes...you are cool, but not in the parent department."

"Yea, well watch this. I can do this 'twerk' you kids talk about these days." Tony said.

Tony got up and did a horrible attempt at twerking. "Fuck this shit I'm out." Peter sang. He turned a heel and left, but not before hearing Steve shout "Language" from the other room.

Peter doesn't know how he heard. Maybe Steve has a Languagedar.

Peter knew one thing though, he was glad he recorded it. He could now use it as blackmail.

God Tony is old.