Coming Out

IDK why but I just want a story where Bruce is trans. So I wrote this. yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

   Bruce's hands were clammy and shaking. He was about to come out to the rest of the Avengers. And god, he was terrified. What if they didn't accept him? What if they kicked him out? What if the Hulk got out of control? Thoughts swam through his head as he waited behind the door.

   "Dr. Banner, you'll be okay. They'll accept you. And if they don't, I'll beat them up." Peter reassured him, his eyes showing pure sincerity. 

   "Yea, Peter and I have your back." Loki said in the softest voice he could muster.

   Peter was pansexual. Loki was gender fluid. Bruce was a trans man. The three found out about each other's sexualities on accident, but they became closer. They would go to each other for comfort and it strengthened their relationship.

   The three started to hang out more and at first, the Avengers were confused. But Thor, who knew about the three's sexualities, said that they probably bonded about their feelings of having monsters inside them as a cover. Loki was brainwashed to take over New York and had random episodes where he would go back to that mind state. Bruce had destroyed who-knows-how-many places while he was the Hulk. And Peter was bonded with a symbiote, Venom, who started out as evil. He is good now, but he killed eight people as Venom.

   And now Bruce, Loki, and Peter were about to come out. Peter and Loki weren't nearly as nervous as Bruce though. "Let's do this." Bruce said shakily.

   Peter, Loki, and Bruce entered the living room, where they had gathered all the Avengers. "So, whatcha need to tell us?" Tony asked while checking e-mails on his phone.

   Peter suddenly felt nervous, and a drop of sweat dripped down his face. Thor gave the trio a reassuring smile and gave them a thumbs up.

   "I-We-I-Um..." Bruce stuttered, unable to get the words out.

   "I'm gender fluid." Loki blurted out, still confident as ever.

   "I-I-Um I'm pansexual." Peter managed to wheeze out as he was on the verge of a panic attack. 

   "I-I-I...Um...I...I.." Bruce tried to speak but felt as if his throat was closed up. "I'm transgender." he choked out.

   There was a thirty-second period of silence, and you could cut the tension with a knife. "I-If you want us to leave...I understand." Peter whispered. "I could find a different living situation," Bruce added sadly. Loki gave everyone a glare that screamed 'I-don't-care-if-you-kick-me-out-but-don't-hurt-my-besties-or-I-will-make-sure-no-one-finds-your-body-thot.'

   Natasha was the first to snap out of her shock. She got up and hugged Bruce. "I don't care if you're trans, I still love you." she told him.

   Tony was next, also hugging Peter. "You're my son, Pete, I would never kick you out for being pan."

   "I am proud of you! It was hard to lie to my fellow warriors!" Thor praised the trio.

   "You knew?" Clint asked in surprise.

   "Of course I knew. It's kind of obvious." Thor deadpanned, looking at a non-existent camera. (Think like the Office fourth wall break.)