Tea Was Served

A/N: I got inspiration for this somewhere I just forgot which story. If you know it, please comment the link so I can give them credit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS!!! TEA WAS SERVED

"I saw no lies." Spider-Man's anonymous 'Guy-In-The-Chair' reports.

"Peter, what did you do?" Tony asked, looking at the article displayed on his phone screen.

"Funny story actually." Peter said, chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

~Two Days Earlier~

Peter was in an empty conference room in the Avengers Compound. He put his Spider-Man suit on and Ned set the cheap camera the two boys and MJ saved up to buy. MJ found out Peter was Spider-Man because...well...she's MJ. Now she runs the official Spider-Man YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram account. Ned and Peter decided to create a video about Team Cap. Since MJ hates Team Cap with a passion, so she approved.

Peter set up all his Avengers merchandise on the table. "You ready?" Ned asked.

"Yep." Peter responded.

Ned turned the camera on and the red light turned on. 

"Hello everyone, I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." Peter greeted in a happy voice.

His eye slits narrowed. "And I have something to say to the rouge avengers." 

Peter put on sunglasses over his mask. "I don't really understand how Sam Wilson got this far looking like a bug with buck teeth, but here we are." 

"Ow." Ned whispered behind the camera.

"Black Widow has the emotional range of a celery. I respect wamen, but dam." 

"Why do so many people have a crush on Bucky Barnes? He looks like a potato."

"Steve Rogers looks like a Dorito. I mean seriously how do you end up like that? You looked better skinnier."

"Wanda Maximoff is just a glorified glow stick."

"Ant-Man, you look like you tried to be Tony Stark but ended up looking like a knock-off Bucky Barnes."

"Clint Barton is useless. He looks like he was just arrested for molesting bikes."

"I am Spider-Man, and I approve this message."

~Flashback End~

"God, you're stupid." Tony sighed, putting his head in his hands.

"I mean, where's the lie though?" Rhodey asked.