Stats

So I checked my stats on this story because I'm bored and holy crap.

Thanks for 67K readers!!! I never thought that I would get so many readers

Thanks for 67K readers!!! I never thought that I would get so many readers. Like, I was surprised when I got 100 readers.

Most of my readers are from 13-18

Most of my readers are from 13-18. Hello fellow Gen Z kids! 18% of you are 18-25. You like memes? You're reading a 15-year-old's writing? Okay...eh. 3% of y'all are 25-35. Kinda weird..but okay. 1% of you are 35-45 and 1% of you are over 45. I'm kinda getting predator vibes over here.

71% of you are female

71% of you are female. Hello fellow girls! 3% of you are guys. This just shows that Wattpad is a primarily female website.

Using my knowledge from 6th-grade math, I calculate how many people in different countries read my story! (Just move the decimal point two places)

54.741% of my readers are from the US. That's 5474.1 readers. IDK how that's possible but I feel like its gonna be like that for a lot of these so I'll just accept it. Comment if you're from the US and what state you're from. I'm from Louisiana.

4.399% of my readers are from Canada. That's 439.9 people. Comment if you're from Canada. I also have a question. Do y'all really have bagged milk? Like we only have bagged milk for crappy school lunches.

0.587% of my readers are from Mexico. That's 58.7 people. Like I only expected by readers to be from English speaking countries. This is cool. I don't know how you read my story if you speak Spanish. But if I learned anything from Spanish class it's the phrase: Como se llama?

0.196% of my readers are from Costa Rica. That's 19.6 people. I think y'all speak Spanish? I don't know. The only thing I know about Costa Rica is that it's a US territory. If you're Costa Rican comment something about Costa Rica.

I have 0.293% of readers from Columbia. That's 29.3 people. I don't know anything about Columbia. If you're Columbian comment something about Columbia.

0.098% of my readers are from Ecuador. That's 9.8 people. I didn't even know that Ecuador existed until today. Comment something about Ecuador so I don't seem ignorant.

0.196% of my readers are from Guyana. That's 19 people. Just like Ecuador, I didn't know Guyana existed until today. Comment something about Guyana so I don't seem even more ignorant.

0.293% of my readers are from France. That's 29.3 people. I would like to say hello! I am Louisianian, so its only natural that I have some French in me. Do y'all really wear those weird hats all over the time? Answer me if you're from France.

0.293% of my readers are from Peru. That's 29.3 people. I don't know anything about Peru. I think y'all speak Spanish? Do y'all speak Spanish? Please comment the answer.

0.196% of my readers are from Brazil. That's 19.6 people. I just read that your new president messed up foreign regulations. That's cool...our president does that too.

0.098% of my readers are from Bolivia. That's 9.8 people. I had no idea Bolivia existed until today. Comment about Bolivia...that's all I know to say for these countries I don't know.

0.489% of my readers are from Norway. That's 48.9 people. Why are 48 people from Norway reading my story? Don't y'all have stuff to do...like having one of the best education systems in the world or something? Is it true you have no dress code or homework?

0.293% of my readers are from Sweden. That's 29.3 people. I don't know anything about Sweden except Pewdiepie and ladder goat. So, do y'all have a president or queen and king?

0.293% of my readers are from Finland. That's 29.3 people. I read that y'all have having racial attack problems. We have those too. IDK what to ask? Do y'all have an accent? I never really knew if people from Finland have and accent. Also, what do they call you? Finnish? 

Okay, I'm getting too lazy to do the rest. If you're from one of the countries I didn't get to I'm sorry but this is boring me. Thanks for reading. I never thought I would have readers outside of the US, UK, or Canada. I mean, some of the most surprising places I have readers are Thailand, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, and Saudi Arabia.

Bai.