Clint Spy the Assassin Guy

The teacher put on Bill Nye in science class and it gave Peter an idea. Clint's birthday was tomorrow, and he now has the perfect gift. It would annoy him but Peter didn't care.

He told Ned to photoshop Clint's face over Bill's on the title screen. And instead of Bill Nye, it said Clint Spy.

Peter texted Ned a picture of Clint awkwardly smiling in a family photo. Laura sent it to Clint. He sent it to Peter and asked him to ask Ned to fix it. Peter didn't and now he has them for blackmail.

During free period Ned used the library computers to make the masterpiece. He then e-mailed it to his personal e-mail from his school e-mail, saved the photo, and texted it to Peter. (I have done this before)

When Peter got home, he and Ned recorded themselves singing the Bill Nye song, except with their lyrics. They put it over the Bill Nye music and it was all set.

Ned went home and Peter couldn't wait to ask May if he could go to the Compound the next day.

-Time skip to next day after school-

Happy picked up Peter and he was now at the Compound. He asked everyone to go down to the living room. They were all sitting on the couch.

"I made a birthday gift for Mr. Barton." Peter stated.

The others all wondered what it was. Peter turned on the TV and the picture Ned photoshopped showed up. The song started playing.

Clint Spy the Assassin Guy
CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT
Clint Spy the Assassin Guy
(SHIELD rules)
Clint Spy the Assassin Guy
(I am a bird. I go tweet)
CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT
Clint Spy the Assassin Guy
CLINT CLINT CLINT
(My bow is the love of my life)
CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT CLINT
Clint Spy the Assassin Guy

The video ended and everyone was speechless. Tony burst out laughing. Clint gave Peter a look that said 'you better run or I'll kill you'.

Peter sprinted away with Clint on his tail. Peter jumped onto the ceiling. It was just high enough so Clint couldn't get him.

Tony, Wanda, Steve, and Bucky were laughing so hard they were crying, replaying the video over and over. Bruce, Natasha, and Vision were gone. And Sam was sobbing in the corner.

Clint shot Peter with a taser arrow. Tony almost killed him for it.

Peter still learned nothing.