Spider-Gwen

Summary: 

     Spider-Man revealed his identity when he graduated high school, and then moved on to go to MIT. But Spider-Man hasn't been out in three months and Peter Parker hasn't been going to classes. Tony gets concerned and goes to May for help. He learns that Peter Parker isn't Peter anymore, she's Gwen Parker.

-----

     Tony noticed that Spider-Man hadn't been out for three months, but he shrugged it off. Peter went to MIT, he might just be loaded with work and needed a break. But when he got a call from the school telling him that Peter hadn't shown up for classes, he was concerned. Peter never missed classes! So, he decided to go to May's house. Maybe she would have some answers.

     Tony knocked on May's door and the woman answered. She was wearing her normal attire, a nice skirt, and a long sleeved shirt. Formal, but not too formal. "Tony, come in!" She said warmly, opening the door. Tony stepped in.

     "So, what brings you here?" May asked, sitting down on the couch. Tony followed suit.

     "I'm concerned for Peter. Spider-Man hasn't shown up for three months and Peter hasn't been attending classes." Tony replied, putting his head in his hands.

     "She didn't tell you yet?" May asked. Tony had a puzzled look on his face.

     "She?" Tony muttered in confusion.

     "I think this is something you'll have to see for yourself." May said softly. "Don't hurt her feelings or I will end you." She threatened.

     "Gwen!" May called. 

     "Coming!" a voice sounding strangely like a more feminine Peter shouted back.

     A girl with blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes ran to the living room. She had the same face, nose, and eye shape as Peter. Tony instantly knew what was happening. "Peter?" he asked.

     "I-its Gwen now." Peter, no Gwen, stuttered, looking down.

     "Is that why you've been gone? You're afraid to tell everyone?" Tony asked.

     "Yea," Gwen muttered.

     "Well, I accept you." Tony said.

     Gwen was so excited she was bouncing off the walls, literally. "I told you that you didn't have to worry." May said smugly.