How to Beat Captain America

Shuri was visiting Peter in the Avengers Compound again. The two had become best friends and when Peter wasn't hanging out with Ned, he would be FaceTiming Shuri...or be Spider-Man.

Peter used a Crayola marker to draw a fake Hitler mustache on his face. Peter and Shuri entered the living room where they gathered all the Avengers to put on a show.

"Act I!" FRIDAY called out.

Shuri and Peter entered, still wearing their normal clothes. Everyone looked confused. "So, how did you defeat Captain America?" Shuri asked.

"We shot his legs because his shield is the size of a dinner plate and he is stupid." Peter replied in a fake German accent.

"And scene." FRIDAY said. Peter and Shuri ran off to Peter's room.

Peter washed the marker off his face and he and Shuri both went back to the living room.

They saw Steve and Bucky looking pissed off, Tony laughing so hard that he was crying, Bruce trying to calm everyone down, Vision and Wanda acting like nothing was happening around them, and Clint sobbing in the corner and Natasha comforting him. "It was so moving." Clint cried.

Steve wouldn't talk to Peter for a week. He still had no regrets. But he said...and I quote.

"NO REGERTS! SPIDER-MAN DOES WHAT HE WANTS! SCREEEEEE!"

Yes...he said regerts...not regrets...regerts. That wasn't a typo.

Tony still teases Steve about it to this day.