Thor's Hammer

In this storyline, the Avengers solved their problems and live together again.

Peter was laying on the couch in the Avengers Compound playing LEGO Star-wars on the PlayStation. Aunt May was going on a week-long business trip and Tony offered to babysit. And it was summer so there was no problem with driving to school.

He looked out the window and the sky was full of lightning. It was strange because the sun was out. Peter shrugged it off and continued to play his game.

Suddenly, Thor fell through the roof leaving a giant hole. Tony and Steve ran in because of the commotion.

"God damnit Thor! Use the door!" Tony said in annoyance.

After getting over his excitement, Peter asked the age-old question. "Can I try to pick up the hammer?" He asked.

Thor laughed. "Sure, but don't get disappointed when it doesn't work."

Peter nodded and gripped the handle. Everyone was now in the living room and leaning on the edge of their seats.

Peter pulled as hard as he could. He didn't think he would lift the hammer, so when he did it flew back and hit him in the head. Peter blacked out.

Peter woke up three minutes later on the couch with a splitting headache. "You okay kid?" Tony asked.

"Just a headache." Peter groaned.

He suddenly remembered he could lift Thor's hammer. He forgot about his headache and grabbed the hammer off of the coffee table.

Thor was about to cry. Peter reassured him that he wouldn't take over Asgard. Thor taught Peter the basics of his hammer.

And now Peter and Thor are like BFF's and he even took Peter to Asgard after a lot of begging Aunt May and Tony.