Making My Way Downtown

Peter had just discovered Roblox. Just roll with it for the plot. He decided to troll Tony, who hates Roblox for the plot. He made a Roblox character costume and his plan was in action.

He and Ned were in Stark Towers. It was a normal occurrence to see Peter in the tower. And he would occasionally bring Ned, so nothing looked suspicious.

Peter got in his costume and Ned gave him one of those loudspeaker things. Ned got into an Ox costume. Peter marched down the stairs, Ned following.

They made it into the living room, where Tony was reading Bruce Banner's new book.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Tony asked.

"MAKING MT WAY DOWNTOWN IN ROBLOX, I AM FIGHTING AN OX" Peter shouted.

He and Ned started fighting while they both shouted the phrase over and over.

"Get out or I will take your suit." Tony said. Peter and Ned quickly ran away.

—-

Two days later Peter was in the living room doing his homework when Tony and the rest of the Avengers ran in. They were wearing foot costumes.

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN WITH MY TEAM, WE ARE GONNA GET ME SOME FOOT CREAM!" Tony shouted. He made FRIDAY play it over and over while the Avengers ruined Peter's homework.

Peter learned nothing.

I don't know how or why I came up with this.
I'm just weird like that.