Fourteen

"WHAT?!" Rae exclaimed, glaring at Fairy Godmother in shock and anger. "NO. No. No. No. NO! Why?! That's a punishment for me too! No! I'm not having it!" Greyson stayed silent. His mind was swirling with all kinds of thoughts.

'So I'm not getting sent to the isle to face the wrath of mother and Maleficent, but I have to stay at my mother's mortal enemies' house?'

"I'm afraid it's not up for discussion, Raelynn. Your mother already agreed, and your father is to pick you both up on Friday afternoon." Fairy Godmother said. "And you two do need to make peace with each other." she added firmly.

"Fairy Godmother, I'm not going home if he is!" Rae yelled. "No way. I'd rather stay here on my fucking own!"

"This is not up for discussion." Fairy Godmother repeated

"Aren't you going to protest or something?!" Rae turned to Grey.

"I said I would take my punishment without struggle..." Grey said in a monotone voice. "And besides, am I really in a place to protest?"

"Why the fuck should I have to be punished too?!" Rae ignored Grey. "Is this about the whole 'being a princess' thing?! No. I'm done with this!" Rae stormed out of the office before anyone could stop her.

"May I be excused?" Greyson asked quietly. At Fairy Godmother's nod, he walked out silently.

"Well... that could have gone better..." Mal muttered.

"Could it?" Evie questioned. Mal just shrugged.

"Wait. Since when did I have to stay with the lovebirds?!" Jay exclaimed. Mal's face turned red and Ben just shook his head.

"Not the time, Jay." Mal muttered, punching Jay on the arm. He just shrugged.