Thirty One

A certain blond girl was standing by the entrance her mouth wide open.

"Ceci?" Rae said, her face red with embarrassment. "W-when did you even hear what happened?" she slowly lay back down on the bed. It took Ceci a couple of seconds to compose herself.

"Y-y-our mom called me and told me what happened. I came right away. I expected you to be sleeping in a hospital bed.Not getting a tonsil examination from Greyson Gothel!" Rae just went even redder.

"Well... I'm in a hospital bed attached to a blood bag and drips..." she muttered. Grey's cheeks turned pink and he got off the bed.

"Well... thank you for coming to see me C... and sorry for uh, yeah." Rae said awkwardly.

"Oh no no no no!" Ceci said, stepping closer and sitting on the bed. "I need to know everything!"

"I'm just going to... get something to eat." said Grey. Before either could protest, he sped out of the room.

"Well..." Rae said. "I lose blood, go unconscious and this happens..."

"You know damn well that is not what I meant." Ceci rolled her eyes.

"I wish I was still unconscious..." Rae mumbled.

"Spill!"

"Now? I'm still dizzy Ceci." Rae complained, resting her head back.

"Yeah right. Cause you totally weren't concerned about that when you were sharing spit with Greyson." Ceci said persistently.

"Well..." Rae went red again. "Fine. It started during dinner on Friday night, my parents thought Carlos and I were together... and Grey walked out. So I followed him and he confessed he liked me... and then I kinda kissed him and yeah." she explained.

"And?" Ceci persisted.

"And... there's nothing else to it really. We haven't really talked about..." Rae paused. "The boyfriend, uh, girlfriend thing yet... because I was an idiot and fell over and lost blood."

"Oh... well at least your vacation is more interesting than mine." Ceci huffed.

"Ceci! I'm in hospital getting a blood transfusion. I'd rather be bored than doing that." Rae exclaimed. "Ow..." she winced.

"At least you're not hallucinating him again..." she whispered.

"Did you say something?" Rae asked, looking at her stitched hand. Before either could say anything Grey barged in.

"I come bearing... something." he said. Rae looked up from her hand at Grey. She tilted her head in confusion.

"You... what?"

"I don't know what they are." He said, placing the box he was holding down and opening it, revealing cupcakes.

"Cupcakes?" Rae questioned, looking in the box. Grey shrugged as Ceci grabbed one and stuffed it in her mouth.

"You've never seen a cupcake before?" Rae asked, looking up at Grey. He shook his head and took one.

"I just went outside to the bakery next door and asked what I could get that girls liked." he explained and took a bite. His eyes widened.

"They're nice, right?" Rae smiled.

"They're amazing!" he said, shoving the rest into his mouth and grabbing another one.

"I don't think I can eat one... I'll just throw it back up again..." Rae muttered. "But don't worry Grey, you can enjoy them." Grey let Ceci grab another one and closed the box, putting it on the bedside table.

"No." he said.

"Why'd you do that? You can have them I don't care." Rae shrugged.

"But I care" He replied.

"Awww!" said Ceci with her mouth full of cupcake.

"Ceci shush." Rae rolled her eyes.

"What are we awwing at? Mind if we join?" the purple haired Mal walked in along with Evie, Jay, Carlos, Maddie and Ben.

"Oh hey guys..." Rae mumbled. Ceci smirked, somewhat evilly.

"Oh guys... you will never guess what I walked into today!"

"Ceci please don't..." Rae sighed, already going pink.

"What?" asked Evie. Ceci stood up and walked to the gang and turned around to face Rae and Grey.

"I come in to check on my best friend, expecting her to be asleep and bed ridden. What I got was an eyeful of a tonsil examination by our latest VK, Greyson Gothel." Ceci said. Rae's face went red and she said nothing.

"Woah well done Grey." Jay commented.

"I'm not surprised." Mal shrugged.

"And all it took was for Rae's clumsiness to get her in hospital." Maddie said.

"FINALLY!" screeched Evie.

"Congrats." said Ben.

"Nice going guys" added Carlos. "By the way... I have news."

"Thank fuck please distract them from the current situation Carlos." Rae said, her face bright red.

"I tracked the person who posted the pictures..."

"What? You did? Who?" Rae quickly sat up, and in the process hitting her arm off the bedside table, causing pain. "Ow... I need to stop..." Grey grabbed her arm and held her so she could lean onto something.

"Carlos who was it?" Grey asked.

"The IP address of the post led to room 28..." Carlos said nervously. Ceci and Evie gasped.

"Whose room is that?" asked Grey.

"I know fine fucking well whose room that is!" Rae's voice raised.

"Who?" Grey asked again.

"Audrey... Sleeping Beauty's daughter... and Rae's ex-best friend..." Ceci revealed.