chapter 2

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

"GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK YOU SLACK PIECE OF SHIT......

the noise continued as Diana groans annoyingly from bed, using the pillow to cover her face as she cursed under her breath .

That is how she wakes up every morning to the loud annoying voice of her neighbor,what has the husband done this early morning to make her angry , probably maybe he came back drunk last night or perhaps this morning.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET LOST YOU......

and it continues, Diana threw her pillow with announce, groaning and toasting on the bed over and over her phone rang circulating the whole room , she reached for it and picked it .

"Diana we need to see " her mom's voice rang in the phone the moment she placed it on her ear,argn she cursed under her breath, she couldn't go see them for the last 1 year now, yes she wasn't far from them and of course she sends them money , her dad was no more and her mom and only sister was all that she had, it will be shocking if she says she didn't attend her father's burial to give him his final good bye , she stood behind the tree and not going closer.

She knew her mom demands answers but she wasn't about saying a word to her .

"Mom am busy I can't c......

"Diana this isn't fair , what have we done to you , your breaking my heart , why are you so distant from us ?" Her mom continued she was hurt by Diana's behaviour over them the only thing she does is send her money every month to take care of themselves but never did she come visit she hardly even calls .

"Your sister is so sad she wants to see you please visit us " she said the sadness in her voice , Diana closed her eyes and breathed in, her lips firm in a thin line before she released it .

"Ok" she said

"Oh Diana am so happy , we will be expecting you in the evening, bye darling" Agnes said excited .

"Bye mom " and the phone clicked .

Signing she dropped her phone and got up to freahing up, she too she had missed them so much , maybe it's good she sees them , going into the bathroom and stripping out of her night gown she lets the water over her body running her hand over herself as she looks at the mirror the mark is surely all over her body , that's why she never lets the men be in control cause she doesn't get naked in other to hide it.

It was a long story that disgusted her, and she will let no one have control over her, soaping herself she finally freahing up and changed into her black high waist Jean white inner wear and a black leather jacket , putting on her sneakers she tied her natural hair up today she was herself her real self to be precised since she won't have to do anything such as her business .

Getting into her car drove straight to her friends bar Annabel.

"Your favorite cocktail...." Annabel winked as she placed the glass in front of Diana who was smiling at her she picked it up and took a sip the cold drink slid through her throat easily , she needed it .

"Hows work?" Diana asked .

"I could say so stressful?" Anna said Diana smirked taking a sip of her drink , well her work doesn't need too much stressful moments, just that has was dangerous and could lead to a whole lot of mess but of course she's good at what she does and never will get caught .

" Let's head out tonight ?" Anna asked

"Can't go out have a place to go" she said sipping her drink Anna raised an eyebrow.

"Another cold business?" She asked even if she doesn't really know what Diana was in , Diana looked at her friend and gave her a little smile .

"Not really , just have somewhere to go" she replied which made Anna nodded .

"Alright then , I'd just go serve over there " she pointed across a table some men where sitting " and I'd come back to give you some light gist " Anna winked as Diana smiled,well that's why she loves Anna she always have something to tell her .

Later that evening she visited her mom who was all crying and hugging her, Diana felt bad that she's the reason why her mom is like this , after the doorway greetings Agnes served dianas special meal .

"I made it just for you " she smiled at her daughter, diana smiled and looked at her mom, she was looking more smaller than before.

"You look different" she commented Agnes smiled sadly .

"And you look different too" she said as they stare at each other " your hair was far longer than this , it seems so short now " she said making Diana take a pip on her hair then faced her mom back , well she wasn't going to tell her why it was suddenly shorter cause the memory makes her sick .

"Mom am sorry I....." Diana started Agnes shook her head telling her to stop., She knew something was bothering her daughter and she will find out no matter how long it takes .

"Am glad you decide to come today , you don't know how Emily has always wanted to see you ,she missed you a lot and it will mean a lot if you try to spend more time with her " Agnes said .

"But I can't " Diana whispered.

"Why ..." Agnes asked feeling hurt " why can't you Diana , what happened to you , why are you distant from us ?" Agnes asked .

Diana closed her eyes for a brief seconds and opened them and looked at her mom " mom it's not the right time yet , I promise everything will turn better later but just not now " diana said .

They were quite for a while before Agnes held her daughter's hand .

"Emily's graduation is coming up, she will be happy to have you around, I hope you can come ?" She asked Diana knew it was important.

"Sure " she replied.

When she left her mom's place it was already late when she got a call from the devil she stare at it quietly, why was he calling? She wonders, picking the call she placed it on her ear .

"Come over here immediately"

And with that the phone disconnected,she wonders nervously.

She hopes he didn't see her .

____________________

How do you see this part?

Hope you enjoyed it ?

Vote comment and share thanks