chapter 29

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

(Song track "figure's by jessie Reyez)

"have it your way then" Alexander says staring into her eyes his hand roaming her still clothed body , and to her naked labs which her gown already rolled up from.

She leans down and kisses him and his hand moved to her zip trying to pull it down, he tries to sit up pulling her closer but she pushed him back down , glaring at him.

"I told you am in charge" she says and he chuckled as he looked up at her , why was she so damn beautiful and so fucking sexy ?" He thought.

Diana finished unbuttoning his shirt and help him pulled it off, Making his sexy and gorgeous abs come to view, she ran her fingers on his chest and Alexander held back his moan she smirked leaning down gave him a peck on the lips , leaning back took his tie she pulled from him , Alexander raised an eyebrow wondering what she's gonna do with it , Diana smiled biting her bottom lip .

"Hold out your wrist " she whispers, he looked surprised as he stares at her .

"Are you fucking shitin me ?" He laughed .

"Xander common , you will enjoy it " she says cheesily.

"Of course I would if it's the other way round , me tying you to the bed " he says placing his hands on her hip as she rolls the tie in her hand looking down at him seductively.

"We can negotiate" she says quietly.

He raised an eyebrow .

"Negotiate? .....What kind of negotiation?" He asked squeezing her ass.

" Once we go back to new York, let's play any game of your choice maybe card's if i loss , you will do what ever you want with me , but if you loss , I'd do what ever I want with you , how about that ?" She asked .

"You know how to play ............?" He seem quite surprise.

"Yeah ...why , are you scared I will win?" She asked with a cocky smile and he chuckled.

"No baby, am only thinking of things to do to you once you loss " he says.

"How sure are you I won't win ?" She asked .

"Cause no one wins me" he says looking into her eyes and for some reason her heart skipped with his response, it felt like he was looking into her soul and knew he could handle her , but why suddenly feel restless.?

"Lia , am hard to get through when it comes to any kinds of games except I just let you rule for that moment" he whispers caressing her cheek , then he held out his wrist.

"Have your way ms Greg's" he whispers making Diana smile at him , she began tying his wrist together as he stares at her ,then tied it to the bedpost , she smiles down at him as he bit his lip , he couldn't believe he really accepted for a woman to tie him up, meeting Diana is a mystery , he thought as he watches what she's doing.

"I will make you feel good" she whispers" just the way you always make me feel good " she added kissing his chest down to his abdomen and began unbolting his his belt , he watches her .

"Am glad I make you feel good " he says and she smiles , after removing his belt , she zip down his trouser and pulled it off him leaving him only in his under wear.

Standing up , removed her gown leaving her only in her under wear and Xander Stares at her beautiful body, he wish he was touching her right now , suddenly the thought of him being tied to the bed became a bad idea .