chapter 21

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

They went for the ride and Diana couldn't help screaming, seeing how good he was , speeding so fast and passing other cars in a flash , she could swear he was causing traffic, but who was she kidding she loved it and Alexander  kept glancing back at her smiling at her and each time he speed she squired excitedly.

"Maybe you should slow a little down " she says he smirked.

"Getting scared ms Greg's?" He winked .

"Of course not ,am not,am one hell of a dri...... watch out!!!" She called out and Alexandra turned the steering cornering the car then turn  smirking at her .

"Are you trying to get us killed ?" She glares at him.

"You were saying something baby " he said and she pouted at him making him laugh , he just didn't know why he decided to take her out let them just have fun for the day , calling his office earlier told them to reschedule all his meetings, he just wanted to spend the whole day exploring new York with Diana ,he doesn't know what's pulling him more to her but one thing he fuckin knows  is "Diana was his "

"Hey!...take over " he said and her eyes widen .

"Hell no" she laughed dryly.

"Weren't you about Saying how good of a driver you are ?" He smirked at her a tone of mockery behind.

"Well yeah,but not as good as you , we'll just end up dead " she scoffed.

"There's nothing you can't do baby " he winked her " common " he said and she didn't take that idea at all.

"No Xander I don't" she said .

"Common Lia , there's always a first time to try something different " he said using one hand to control the steering took her right hand and kissed her fingers as she stares at him, a blush creeping it's way up to her cheek .

And suddenly she what's to try it " I will " she laughed and he smirked , standing Midway held the steering with her both hands as they try to switch seats .

"Easy baby " he says , using one hand to still hold the steering ,while the other try to help her move over making her ass right to his face " I'd do anything to have your sexy ass up my face everyday" he says spanking it and once position switched Diana glared at him as he smirked at her.

"Well,you sure have a dirty mind Mr Malcholin" she smirks back at him.,she was driving now .

"You might be saying Something different if you ain't wearing a jean " he said back winking her Diana rolled her eyes and suddenly speed up .

"Whoa .....easy" he let out,she smirked as her eyes concentrated on the road.

"Well it's my time to make you scream " she said and speed up more passing about 5 cars at once .

" Fuckin SHIT," Alexander  yelled as she continued speeding enjoying herself " and here i thought you can't drive ?" He laughed .

" Now you know" she winked as she bite her lower lip .

"Just hold to the steering tighter babe, I still have a company to run " he said and she laughed .

"Your concerned just for your company?" She asked looking over to him , then facing the road back ,he shrugged.

"Aside from family, that's what am made off.....and fuckin don't break the traffic rule" he yells  as the traffic light shown red but it was too late Diana speed passed Alexander  groaned seeing as the police van was already after them.

Diana seeing the police was following them muttered "shit", and looked at Alexander  who was now smirking at her .

"Well not too worry I know how to get rid off them " she says and speed more taking another road cutting in  between cars without warning which got him surprised.