chapter 32

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

"Diana ,......Diana ...............

Diana sat in the parlor with a bowl of cornflakes, her mind far away , thinking of the hot sex she and Alexander  had the night before, it was the best sex she had ever experienced, doesn't even realize she's being called .

FLASHBACK

(Song track"crazy inlove by Beyonce remix Sophia)

Dropping the glass wine on the bed side table,
Pushed her on the bed naked she giggled, he smiled down at her going ontop her.

"Should I hold my out wrist ?" She whispers staring into his eyes .

"No baby , you just lay back " he whispers kissing her lips taking her hands in his cuffed them , and checking if it will pull but it was intact she stares at him biting her lip.

"You might just want to let your moans out " he whispers against her lips .Diana swallowed staring into his eyes as he roam his hands on her body .

"I love the way you touch me " she whispers biting her lip , he smirked down at her then kissed her lips giving her wet kisses on her neck shoulder to her chest kissed her nipple she licked her lips and bit it muffling a moan as his mouth circled around her nipple.

Sucking on her two breast as she moans under him kissed down to her navel and to her waistband, her breathing became heavy once he spread her legs Making her spotless pink p***sy come to his view so smooth and beautiful, he rubbed it gently and looked up at her as she moans with her eyes closed reaching for the glass wine he dropped on the beside table left a drop on her clit.

"Oh....f***k" she moaned when the coldness touched her core as he rubs it making her moan , he could see how her chest rose and fell, he left a drop again and she gasped rubbing it gently , he lowered his head between her legs his tongue touched her clit.

licking, and sucking her clean and finger f****king her at the same time,  her hips buckle up as he licked her entrance pushing his tongue deep inside to taste the whole of her , Diana moved uncontrollable beneath him,he held her down for her to take the pleasure pulling her legs wider, as she bite hard into the skin of her bottom lip .

"Oh........fu......CK....."she moans.

She try's to break her hands free but it was impossible as she struggles on the cuff's, she wanted to touch him badly , her breath quicken and she pressed herself against him needing more as her moans becomes louder and louder she came, and he licked her clean, moving above her kissed her lips hard as his finger entered her again, and she moans into his mouth , taking out his finger licked it off as she stares at him panting.

"Xan....der" she whispers looking Into his eyes, he Took off the last pieces of his clothing, his Manhood stood mightily and proudly, he stroke it with his hand as he took the wine and poured it on her from her chest down to her clits then downed the rest using his second hand he rub it against her clits she moans pushing her leg's together but he spread them back , rubbing her .

Taking her feet began licking her toes, one after the other , Diana moans as he went to the other kissing and licking it, then kissed from her feet tracing the wine and licking them off her , reaching her lips kissed her pushing his tongue inside her mouth, as their tongues battle together in great harmony.

"Are you ready ?" He whispers against her lips and she couldn't talk so nodded , he smirked at her lifting one leg to his shoulder rubbing his manhood against her clits.

"Ple......ease dont ....don't tease me " she said breathlessly.

"Do you want me inside you " he whispers she nodded vigorously.