Epilogue

DIRTY DAINA

( Song Track "I put a spell on you by Annie Lennox )

The moment they arrived home they kissed passionately moaning,Alexander picked her up heading towards the bedroom, placing her on the floor , pulled her more into him as their lips moved in perfect union .

Taking of her dress she stood half naked ,her hands unbolting his belt taking hold of his hard shaft stroking him gently , he got out of his pant, Diana kissed to his chest and him griping her ass , he ran his hands up to her back and unhooked her bra throwing it where ever he didn't care , his mouth went over her nipple taking it into his mouth as he suck and graze it gently with his teeth .

Diana monad as she bit her bottom lip , hand going over his shirt that was already half done pulled it over him making their bare chest pressed against each other as he carried her over to the bed .

She lay on her back staring at Alexandra who gently crawled on top her .

"Remember the first time we met ?" He kissed her lips softly and kisses down to her chain then her earlobe and Diana moans .

"Yes" she let out with her eyes close .

"You were so beautiful, that I have to buy you a coffee " he says earning a chuckle from her as she opens her eyes to look into his, he has a smirk on his lips and running his finger gently on her curves she bit down on her lip , enjoying the way his hand tease her body.

"I thought so too" she whispers and he kisses her stomach then his hand touched her waistband that was when he saw what she wore.

"Did I get this for you ?" He whisper staring at the sexy red lacy thong she had on.

She blushed .
"No, its a wedding gift" she replied seeing the way he looked at her had to suppress her laugh .

"A wedding gift, who gives a tong as a wedding gift?" He asked shocked suddenly wondering who dared give her a thong.

"Anna got it said I should put it on on our last day " she says and Alexander chuckled couldn't believe how naughty Anna was .

"Do you like it ?" She asked

"Its sure as hell sexy , but ......" He says looking at her and Diana suddenly felt bad , maybe he didn't like it " I would have loved it if I was the one who got it" he completed and Diana felt relieved and smiled.

"You could always get me more after all yours is more sexier" she says .

"There would be no need taking this off , it look sexy on you and I can go right in without struggling " he says and she blushed

"now please don't keep me like this, make love to me " she licked her lips running her hands through his chest

"Of course baby but ...." Holding her hands above her head smirked down at her " I've got something to show you "
Diana frown wondering what he wanted to show her getting off the bed she lay back waiting for him as he walked butt naked away and she couldn't help but stare at how muscular all his body looked, he was damn sexy , her sexy man .

shortly he returned holding a handcuff and a blindfold .

"No way " she sat up not believing he wanted to punish her by not touching him nor seeing him.

"Yes way baby " he smirked .

"This was supposed to be making love xander and not the cuffs" she pointed glaring at him.

"Well, we've been making passionate love since three weeks, its time for some little cuff fun " he grinned .

"So outstretch you wrist " he says and she did .