chapter 41

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

Diana was restless as she pace around the living room, the others were there too, Mr Christopher, Mrs Elizabeth, Harrison, Taira, Anna, Robbie with herself .

After Christopher brought the news back home , he had Alexander's men go look for him and the police too, it's been more than 11 hours already since Alexander  drove out of the police headquarters.

Diana had dialed  his line over and over just hopping he will pick it but no, he didn't, tears threatened to fall as her lips tremble, what did the video contain, why was he so furious, Elizabeth had pleaded with Christopher to tell her what went wrong, she doesn't even have any idea of what was going on, and everyone in the room except Christopher who knew .

"Chris , you have to tell me what happened to my son " Ellie got up to where her husband stood .

"Not the time Ellie" Chris answered his brain malfunctioning.

"Why can't you tell me what happened ,his my son " she whisper yell , her voice shaking" can't you see we all are confused, you went out with him and you returned alone why does his bodyguard's and police go in search of him ?" She cried out .

"Ellie I know your worried sick about Alexander but like I said , I can't even think straight right now until we find him " he says and his phone rang .

"Have you found him ?" He asked and he listens to the other line " fuck it's been fuckin 11 hours " Chris yelled in the phone and continued talking, Ellie sees Diana who now stood with puffy eyes , and Anna talking to her .

"Dear " she called and Diana turned to her" do you have an idea of what happened?" She asked with sad eyes and Diana knew how worried she was, she too was extremely worried.

"No...., I don't know" she whispers.

"Oh common, you have too you stay with him " she says.

"Believe me mom, I don......." She didn't complete her word when she sees the front door open and her eyes widen when she sees Alexandra looking, looking like a walking dead .

"Xander " she cried out rushing towards him and everyone's head turned to the direction.

Alexander  stopped the moment Diana flung herself on him hugging him tightly, but he just stood still his eyes red , his hair everywhere, his shirt rumbled.

"Alexander , oh my son " Ellie hugged him once Diana pulls away , she cried touching his cheek as diana whipped her tears , she had been so scared thinking something must have happened to him.

"Thank goodness your back " Christopher says, everyone Stares at him as he remain stilled .

"I want to be alone" he whispers and everyone looked at one another , he began walking away from them gently and everyone watch him go into his study .

"Xander " Diana called going after him but he shut the door and heard a click which means he locked it.

"His so unhappy Chris, what happened to him " Ellie cried and Taira and Harrison try to calm her down.

"Let's go home , we could come see him tomorrow he needs time to cool off" Chris said.

"Am not going until I speak to my son " she says heading towards the door but Chris pulled her back .

"Elizabeth for once listen to me please, his not okay right now and asking him questions will only make him angry , let's go home and I will tell you all you need to know but right now let him be " he says and Ellie nodded turning to face Diana.