chapter 33

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Diana stared at herself in the mirror, checking out her dress, she's currently in Alexander's bedroom wearing one of the dresses he had gotten for her in his sister's show he said he needed to take her out and she's yet to find out where , it was ...

Diana stared at herself in the mirror, checking out her dress, she's currently in Alexander's bedroom wearing one of the dresses he had gotten for her in his sister's show he said he needed to take her out and she's yet to find out where , it was already dark out and she wonder's where he possibly wanted to take her at this hour but knowing Xander , his full of surprises so she's hoping for the best .

Finally satisfied with herself took in a deep breath.

"Damn " she muttered touching her neck discovering she didn't have a necklace to put on, now she didn't know they were going out and she didn't prepare herself to bring something eals, he had sent Manuel to bring her which she's Surprise, Andrew was his best bodyguard according to the way they interact but seeing Manuel thought Andrew wasn't working anymore, but he assured her he was still working as his right hand bodyguard and she felt relieved because knowing her best friend really likes the guy ,it will be sad for her to discover he wasn't there anymore.

Alexander came behind her wrapping his arms around her Making her gasps .

"It's you " she chuckled and he smiles at her through the Mirror, his palm rubbed against her smooth skin under the material between her legs, and she muffle a moan, biting her lower lip , eyes on each other in the mirror, how did his hand get into her gown so fast without her realizing.

"You look beautiful in this dress " he whispers and she smiled .

"Thanks, but your not doing any good ..." She bit her lip making her stop midway as his finger's with into her panties, rubbing her clits , she moans as he does wonder's under her gown , Alexandra smirked and gave her ear a light bit , she stared at him through the Mirror.

"What were you going to say love?" He whispers against her ear, kissing her neck down to her shoulder.

"Your not ..... doing any good.... trying to get me wet,...... please don't stop" she whispers eyes on him through the Mirror, her head fell back as he fingers her, she held onto his other arm around her as he continues to play with her, getting her all wet and wanting, her knees began to grow weak.

"As much as am tempted to have my way with you right now , I'd also try to save you for later, because you might not be able to walk by the time am done with you " he whispers into her ear, retreating his finger from inside her Making her groan , he licked his fingers and she watches him,neither did he break eye contact with her .

" stay right here " he says and she nodded , spanking her ass she chuckled watching him walk away through the Mirror, her hand went under her gown touching between her legs and saw how wet he had left her , Alexander had a way of turning her on , his hands does wonders to her and she doesn't wanna stop what ever they have together, but she had to she had to let him go , its for the best.

She felt his presence behind her as he lifted her hair up.

"I got this along with your dress " he says putting the diamond necklace around her neck which has a heart shape on it , Diana gasped surprised, he got her a diamond again .