chapter 47

DIRTY DIANA 

"Let her go now" he repeated when they made no move and Diana struggle to get free but they held onto her , keeping her in place.

" now I wasn't expecting you " Logan spoke getting Alexander's  attention as he turns the gun at Logan.

"Did I surprise you ?" Alexander  sarcastically asked but Logan smirks keeping his stare at him" tell your men to let her go?" He says with clenched teeth .

Logan looked over at Diana and back to Alexandra, hands ducked into his pant pocket crosses his leg as he rested on on the plane.

"That won't be a good idea ,.....common ..I thought you came to say hello to me, I mean I deserve a hello don't I?after all your my son and am your real dad" He said and Alexander's  swore he was ready to blow off his brains, how that word " dad" disgusted him for the fact it was obviously the truth.

"Don't you dare call me your son, your not my father neither am I your son " he says his hand shook as he held onto the gun tighter, his eyes going over to Diana seeing how terrible she looked especially with the blood on the side of her lips and that of her dress ,anger Flaw's up even more.

"You fucker , you dare touch her" he gritted his teeth heading towards him and logans calm face changed.

"Stop" he says and Alexander  stopped abruptly " I wouldn't want you to take another step if you do,she will die right in your presence "he says with a serous look and Alexander  jaw tightened as he looked over to Diana who had tears in her eyes .

" now, put the gun down and kick it over " he orders and Alexandra was reluctant "now" logans voice became harder and Alexander  looked over to Diana again who one of his men pointed a gun at her head while the second one was pointing at him.

He knew he needed to do it.

"Xander don't drop it" she cried out knowing what logan will do if he dropped it.

Dropping the gun slowly he gently stood straight then kicked it over and Logan smiles, now he was gonna have a little talk with him.

"Am just gonna ask this  question all in one, I need you to fuckin tell me why you killed my parents " he says.

Logan looked at him for a while "Oh common Alexander, you already know why I did" he smiles bringing out a cigarette from his chest pocket light it and smoke away .

"Yeah right , that doesn't explain why you killed my mother " he said angrily " so start talking " he says hoping the cops arrive soon.

"They needed to die, if I didn't kill them , it will be a different story cause Daniel wanted me dead  too" he says smoking away
"So, I killed them and you just need to understand" he says.

"You expect him to understand that you killed his parents" Diana spat looking at Logan with a murderous look, those the man even have shame?

"All he did was make his wife happy by sacrificing his own happiness he fuckin paid you off and you took the money he gave after you bloody agreed to do it" Alexander yelled .

"Yes, yes I know I agreed into fucking his wife but I did it because I wanted to have Sarah all to myself" he  said hardly " so that offer came at the right time " he smoke away .

"It was an agreement between the both of you ,but you also had your own plans Logan, you wanted my father dead " Alexander glared at him and Logan got pissed hearing him call Daniel his father .

"You listen very good Alexander" he pointed at him "his not your fuckin father okay and also killing Daniel never crossed my mind even if I wanted to so badly get Sarah from him,but you should be fuckin saying he had another plan in mind and that was to kill me , he sent his men to kill me and take the money from me , he actually wanted me dead" he says angrily, his eyes blazing as he thinks over everything from the past .