chapter 3

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Parking her car alongside the devil's mansion she stepped out and placing her jacket well , taking a deep breath she head in , of course his men allowed her after she acknowledged them with a nod and them in return.

Entering the living room she sees the devil well seated on his high chair as the master of course a redwin glass in his Hold, once he sees her he smiled as Diana gently walked until she was miles away from him , all her mind was focused on that moment was " she hoped he didn't see her going over to her mom's earlier?"

"Oh , and the queen finally arrives" saying that he got up from his chair " what kept you so long ?" He asked going over to Diana .

"Stock In traffic " she simply replied.

"Mmm....I see....." He whispers

"So you sent for me?"

"Yeah !... let's say I have a new business for you "

She swallowed when he whispers it in her ear using his nose to tease her neck which disgusted her but try not to punch the old pig, well he is in his early 60s, isnt he a little old?

"Which is?" She asked after when he left her standing at her front he sip his drink .

"Probably not the type of business you've done before,and I wouldn't want a disappointment at the end " he said sternly.

Diana wonders what he means by that, but one thing she knows for sure is , it's not her first time doing a dirty business so she knew how good she was when it comes to that aspect.

"Enlighten me about the business" she said quietly Making Logan hardwam which is preferly called Lord Logan to look at her .

"Sure then " he said going over picking a news paper and handing it to her which she collected, and looked into it.

"Hay !" He said making her head snap up to him he gave her a smile.

"But before you look into that I'd like to congrat you for a job well done, your badder than before" he said cheesily, Diana stared at him with an even expression, "you took down the bastard real good, no one crosses my part and go Scot free" he said again in his hard scary voice which she hated alot.

"Thanks " she said bored and looked into the newspaper again .

"Alexander Malcholin is the next " he said Diana looked at the image on the newspaper, of course he was a very young,handsome, rich, eligible billionaire who has his own empire already, and what must Logan want with him is it to kill him ?

"I don't want him dead" Logan suddenly said making her head to raise to his .

"You see, his holding my possession and I need it" he said .

"What kind of possession?"

"A very important possession, which could damage you and remake you "he replied.

Diana gasped she knew exactly what he was driving at, the man was a devil .
"I never knew you had a business with him " and too old to have such with a young man , she wanted to so badly add but she knew how Logan can get .

"Oh Diana darling, I have so many businesses your unaware of, you just have to Buckle up " he said Evily she looked into the image again " quite handsome" she thought .

"Your going to go to him and seduce him " he said making her look up at him.

"And"? She pushed on.

"Get him to like you , dig your way into him till he can trust you then crush him " he said without any foam of emotion, the man was heartless.

"In other words this is a heavy task , probably will take months " she said .

Logan drop his drink and collected the newspaper from her looking into the picture of Alexandra the stare back at her .

"Your ......"he looked at Diana from head to toe then back up " perhaps good , and it won't take 2months to bed him, get him to like you , have access to his house and get me what I want " he said .

Diana looked down shortly .
"Most probably" she whispered atleast, that's what she believes and knows, but why doesn't she feel good about this particular business?

"But always watch the red flag , he is very smart and clever , it might be hard to get under his skin , but you must do all you can to get the device, am sure it's somewhere in his house "

A device?.....what must Alexander be hiding that he wants to get hold of his device ? What must be in it ? She was curious to know.

Staring at each other for about 5 minutes she took in a deep breath.

"Sure " she replied.

"Your job starts 3 days from now, and your name is Julia Gregg's " he said reaching for his pocket and pulling out something which she raised an eyebrow at.handing it to her she saw it was an ID card , wow the proof that she's julia Gregg's.

"We ain't losers but winners " he whispers to her smirking before turning and walking away " goodnight and get ready to start off " he says aloud until he was gone , signing Diana puts the ID in her leather jacket and looking at where Logan has gone minutes ago, she cursed him in mind before turning and driving out from the devil's mansion .

Well but she's curious about her new job and of course, "the device "

The rest of the time she had , she made many changes of herself , yes she has too, she has to look good and sexy to Alexander's taste,Well she was good at dressing with jeans and shirts and tops and only wears dress when she wants to do her dirty jobs, how is it going to be with Alexandra, he was a multi_billionaire , and probably has bodyguards all around him plus his house.

She has never heard of him being with girls before, she wonder's if he is a gay ?, What if he is gay?....her plan won't work .

Damnmit , why was she even thinking that ? She wonder's, maybe he just doesn't want popularity with girls , well if that's the case then she will be happy to be around him without paparazzi' chunking their way inside .

She hates them .

Well her new job seem more risky than the rest .

She thought.

_________________

Hope you like this chapter ....

Don't forget to vote,share, and comment.
Tnx.