chapter 18

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

Diana rolled on the bed as the sun pear's in, opening her eyes gently saw the side bed empty , Alexander  wasn't in bed , getting up holding the shits to her naked chest, got up and made her way into the bathroom to brush her teeth after she's done , picked up his shirt wore it and wore her panties, with no bra on made her way outside the room .

His house always seem so silent and she wonder's if he doesn't get bored staying all by himself, at least with having her best friend around on weekends she doesn't get bored
Making her way down the stairs she heard voices and wonder's who could be in his house this early morning.

Walking in on them "oh my gosh " she let out her eyes widen as she sees who was seated with Alexander , it was Taira and Harrison his siblings......WTAF.

They turned to look at her and they looked surprised to see her especially when she's putting on Alexander's shirt, Alexander  smirked at her and Harrison hide his smile clearing his throat Taira smiled at her , she was so embarrassed.

"Hi Lia , it's you" Taira said getting up making her way to Diana and hugging her tightly " didn't expect to see you here , and Xander why didn't you tell us she was here ?" Tiara asked, Diana looked from one person to the other speechless.

"Well you both came  uninvited, so ? " he simply replied Taira rolled her eyes and turned back to Diana

"I wasn't expecting to see you both ......." she suddenly said .

"Yeah I actually i came over to tell Xander about my up coming fashion show and Harrison joined " Taira said pulling her beside them .

"Hi Lia " Harris called out .

"Oh am so sorry Harris am ....just too embarrassed to say hello " she laughed awkwardly and they chuckled.

Harrison raised an eyebrow at his brother.
"Bro what happened to the "no girls issue ?" He asked and Alexandra glared at him .

"Well same too you if not where the hell is that fiance of yours?" Alexander  fired  back.

Diana was confused to what Alexander  met by that.

"Don't mind them that's how they always get at each other's neck , how about we make some pancakes ?just for you and i" Tiara suggested .

"Not happening, " Alexander  resorted Taira turned to look at him .

"Well , we ain't gonna ask permission anyways " she glared at him and pulled Diana away leaving Harrison and him .

Diana  started making the pancake while Tiara assisted, Diana's mind couldn't leave what Alexander  said about his brother so she decided to ask tiara .

"What about Harrison's fiance?" She asked .

"Oh you mean the gold digger, well she left back to the states" tiara replied.

"Why ? What happened" she asked .

"Found cheating and he called off the engagement,if you ask me I'd say I hated her ass from the start anyways" tiara said mixing some flour.

Diana was so surprised, so Harrison ended the relationship,?well she was really a gold digger , her mind went to when she was flirting with Alexander  under the table what a bitch .

"He doesn't look like his affected though " Diana said

"Oh he is" Taira chuckled" he trusted her Lia , but she threw it all away like nothing, his just trying to distract himself and forget her, I mean she's not worth it anyways" tiara said and Diana knew she was correct.