chapter 4

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

The follow days ahead Diana decided to get some groceries for her kitchen, she was already running out of foodstuff, to be exact she wasn't working, when Logan had taken her away and made her the way she was now he took her as his responsibility, he got her the house she is staying, gave her money every month Diana wanted to be free but Logan wasn't a man you could joke around with, ever since she knew him when she was just a kid, she didn't know someday she will become his puppet,logan held her like his slave and she just have to follow instructions because she's scared of losing her only family.

After she was done, decided to get a cup of coffee, well she needs it right now something very hot .

Walking into one of the most expensive coffee shop she stopped by the sale's lady .

"A cup of Espresso please" she said .

"Yes ma'am" the lady replied and went making her coffee as she waits for it to heat up.

Alexander  Malcholin arrived at the coffee shop,he has meeting with a client his bodyguard Andrew opened the car door and he stepped out after adjusting his suit , his handsome face shown brightly, he walks into the coffee shop with his two bodyguards Andrew and Manuel following him right behind.

Unknowingly to Diana she paid her coffee bill and turned walking out the door when she walked into Alexander and all her coffee spilled on his shirt .

"Frickin SHIT" Alexander cursed as the hot coffee burnt him right on the chest.

"Oh my God" Diana's eyes widen not knowing who she had probably spilled her coffee on hurried opened her bag and brought out her handkerchief.

" Sorry sorry sorry" she kept saying as she tries to clean it off and her foot slipped almost falling she let out a scream but before she could land Alexander already grabbed her waist preventing her from falling.

Diana held him tight as her hair covered all of her face , Alexander moved it gently from her face only to see her eyes tightly closed , realising she didn't fall she gently opened her eyes and met dark brown ones staring down at her .

Her eyes widen when she saw who held her, releasing herself from his hold nervously smooth her hair well .

"Thanks " she said Alexander wonders why he didn't shout at her for spilling coffee on him , but instead he has a smirk on his lips which made Diana confused.

"I will get you another coffee" he said making diana look at him disbelief.

Why would he want to do that ? She was the one who walked into him and spilled all her coffee on him , so she should be thinking of how to clean up her mess.

But in another words this was the person she was supposed to seduce and take something from and she's dressed like this , on first impression?...."fuck " she cursed under her breath.

Alexander wondered the confuse look on her face although his still wondering why he didn't shout at her for damaging his shirt .

"Anything?" He asked her as he hears her mutter "fuck" .

"No...I mean , you don't have too,i spilled the drink on you I should be cleaning the mess instead of you buying me coffee " yes she spoke boldly which got him smiling at her .

"Well it's taking care of , you might as well keep me company if your not in a rush " he said and Diana found that hard to believe, he wanted her to stay with him ?

Before she could a say a word she found herself nodding and Alexander gestured her to follow him as they sat down on his preserved table , Diana thought he might nag at her just like shes watched in most movies that the guys always lash out once the girl spill their coffee even if they are the ones who walked into them but here she is with her target about to have free coffee.

Alexander stare at her after he gestured the waitress to bring two espresso for them, his two guard's stood behind him but not close enough to hear their conversation, Diana could say she was nervous first time in her life sitting with her target and feeling restless, maybe it's because his a billionaire and known all around the world .

"Did you hear me ?" Alex asked when she didn't say anything he had said his name to her but she seem deep in thought , well that's the reaction he wants in women, he makes them feel uncomfortable, after all his looks were killing and the women can't help drooling, atleast his proud to say his every woman's dream .

Diana coming out of her thought stare at Alexander.

"What?" She asked

"Alexander Malcholin and you ?" He asked , well was there a need of introducing himself , the world knows him , and she can't be the last not to know him.

"D...... Julia Gregg's" she quickly said realizing she almost said her real name , their coffee was brought and placed Infront of them .

Diana looked at the coffee and up at him, she sees the way he was looking at her , was there something on her face?

"You can have your coffee " he told her while she smiled a little and held her coffee biting her lower lip , it was crazy of how she was feeling right now , maybe because she didn't dress in a seducing way, she was only dressed in faded blue Jean and a white polo, so so so casual , but either way she didn't know she was suddenly going to bump into him .....now why didn't someone pinch her not to have this coffee with him?

Alexander heard the resistance in her voice when she said her name .

"Nice name, wasn't expecting a hot coffee on my shirt this afternoon" he joked and she smiled .

She looked at his shirt which was covered with the coffee colour, she kind of felt bad , she bit her lip and when Alexander saw that he held him self not to tell her to "stop biting it , and how that thing turns him on "

"Am really sorry about your shirt" she apologized.

"It's nice meeting you and as for the shirt it's taking care off " he replied sipping his coffee she did too .

"I ...I can't believe you have to get me this after doing that " she chuckled.

"Well can't I be a gentle man ?" He asked and she smiled.

"I.......I really need to go " she said and he wanted to ask her about herself to know her more , but it was just the first time and sound awkward.

"Umm...."he looked at his Rolex watch" it seems my client is keeping me waiting" he said "anyways it's good meeting you ms gregs " they both stood up and he held out his hand which she took in his big ones, staring at each other eyeball to eyeball.

"Nice meeting you too mr Malcholin" she said and gently pulled her hand from his taking her bag walked before turning to go ....

"And be careful not to spill your drink next time ms gregs , the other guy might not be nice enough to buy you coffee " he said out and she turned to see him smirking at her she smiled and finally left with Alexandra looking after her till she wasn't in sight anymore.

"beautiful" he whispers

________________

How do you see this part ?

What do you think of Diana's reaction and Alexander's behaviour?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share .
Tnx.