chapter 5

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

Diana got home after her long day and dramatic moment, dropping her grocery bags she sat on her couch exhausted and heave a sign as she ran her hand through her hair, she stared at the ceiling quietly before getting up and going into the kitchen to have a water .

Getting to her bedroom she dropped her car key on the side bed table and sat on the bed ranking her hand over her hair again .

"Argnn "she growled....yes she's thinking of her encounter with her target today , nothing pained her most but the way she was dressed , so out of seducing someone , why did she had to pump into him like that , she wasn't even wearing a make up , not even her perfume and her hair was messy talk more of her clothes and he was staring at her throughout.

"Fuck " she whispered loud and hit her head with her hand "how can I be so clueless?" She whispers , does she needs to start dressing pretty awesome even if she's going nowhere so not to repeat meeting Alexander unknowingly again ?
Suddenly a laugh escaped her lips as she thinks about today's invent .

He was more handsome and young in the outside compared to the newspaper or TV , he is the definition of a Greek God, his not just handsome but sexy , damn he is a sexy beast and she knew that underneath his shirt lays a very gorgeous abs , the thought of her having sex with him made her wet as she bits her lower lip tight pressing her legs together.

Fuck ! What was she doing, how come she's feeling this way when she hasn't even started the job, and why was she thinking of having sex with him already, she was never Edgar to kiss any guy talk more of having sex .

"Ashhh....."she closed her eyes tightly and fell back on the bed , she's crazy, sitting up again decided to get Alexander's handsome face off her head , pulling over her polo , her phone suddenly went off and she picked it up guess who ?

"I see you've met him already" he said making diana wonder how he got to know.

"Were you watching me?" She asked getting angry .

"Of course not, it's just a coincidence that I had to see you both talking heatedly and wat I mean is by his arms strongly wrapped around you " he said chuckling.

Diana couldn't help but flame up, he was intruding in her privacy .

"Logan you never watch me before why watching for this ?" She asked trying to keep her anger in check .

"No need to be upset love, like I said it was coincidence you know I will never do that , I trust you more than any one else" he said and Diana breathed in relief, one thing she hates is being watched, because her mind won't be at what she needs to do .

"Ok" she simply replies.

"Remember his very smart and clever , don't let him suspect you " he said and she said ok before the phone disconnected flinging it to the bed she signed , so he just called to let her know he saw her ?, Well not for long will she get rid of him , by the time she's through with Alexander's case , she will give herself a job to ruin him and she will have no mercy on him .

Andrew opened the car for Alexander as he step's out and button up his suit, xander's empire is boldly written on it , yes his done with his meeting and back to his company.

Walking into the company with his guards opening and shutting doors for him , his secretary quickly met him .

"Sir Mr Anderson left the files behind" she said to him as they both walked towards his office.

"The files?" He asked not remembering.

"For the deal sir" she replied once they entered into his office and removed his suit placed it over his chair and roll up his sleeve.

"That's all?" He ask.

"I booked a meeting for Mr Donald enterprises this Tuesday since your scheduled for the others and won't have the chance" she said .

Alexander sat down and looked into his laptop for a while then looked up to his secretary, Susan .

"Is that all?" He asked .

"If it's okay sir" she said .

"Okay it's fine" he replied.

"I've sent the offer's out too" she said .

"Good " he said .

"Ok sir" she nodded with a smile and went towards the door .

"And oh Susan , send me the emails I asked you " he said she nodded and left .

Alexander got to work immediately and suddenly he smiled , yes he remembered the lady that spilled all her coffee on him , damn he even offered to get her another one when his supposed to lash out on her .

Putting his pen between his lips smirked , well he will get to see her again after all he hasn't been able to get her off his mind .

She's very simple, in her appearance, and saying she's pretty is an understatement, she is beautiful very beautiful, well he just has to see her again isn't it ?

A knock came on his office door .

"Come in " he said Susan walked in.

"Mr Anderson is here to see you " she said .

"Okay let him wait at the meeting room " he said she nodded and left .

After picking his suit and putting it on he made his way to his meeting , he really needs to get a PA only Susan couldn't handle all this , well the offer is already out .

and he knows that girls will do anything to work alongside him.

And he know's just why.

_____________