chapter 46

DIRTY DIANA 46💋💘💔💖

Everyone sat down so worried as Alexander  paced up and down, his informed inspector Charles and his men about what went down and they are on it,  Agnes hasn't stop crying and Emily has been calming her.

"son" Christopher called and Alexander  turned to him.

"relax,  she will be found " he said patting his shoulder.

"dad she's pregnant, it's dangerous for her to be out there when am not even with her,  I know,  I know who must have done this,  it sure is Logan, I think he really needs a face off this time and am not sparing him dad I won't " he says angrily with clench teeth and Christopher knew he was furious.

Alexander  phone rang and it was the inspector he quickly picked up, the inspector told him the location was found and Alexander  not waiting any longer hurried out after grabbing his gun and got into his car ignoring the calls of his family,  what matter right now is Diana, he speeded  off like a mad man his car is about to catch fire , gripping the steering wheel tighter assuming it was the devil he was squeezing too death.

His bodyguards had to follow with another car seeing how angry their boss was

--------------------------------------------

Hands tied, blindfolded, lips sealed, after waking up and seeing herself in such condition she tried releasing herself but to no avail, she remembered everything that happened, she was kidnapped by two heavty  men and she's sure it's Logan's doing, sweat drenched her completely thinking of what he wants from her,  soon she heard footsteps approaching , no doubt she knew it's Logan,  she knows it's the devil.

She heard his chuckle

"look what we've got here" he says as he smiles down at her Diana who moved slightly since she couldn't see him,  he sat down on the chair and gestured one of his men to remove the blind fold and unseals her lips , her eyes opened gently and she sees Logan smoking as he sat in front of her,  a woman stood right beside him caressing his hair and wearing what seem like she's a almost naked, and did she say she looks familiar like she knew her from somewhere but really can't place her fingers?

"Happy to see me again? " he asked smirking getting her attention but Diana only gave him a murderous look.

"ahn!... I should know you won't " he says taking a sip of his cigarette and blew it towards her,  she cringed as the smoke hit her face and she suddenly feel like puking, Letting out a cough.

"what do you want from me? " she asked staring at him intently.

"what do you think I want from you? " he asked back smirking at her and the lady beside him smiled, her arm wrapped around Logan's shoulder.

"as far as I know we are done,  so I don't understand what this is about " she says angrily.

"ahn... In shot , you should understand darling what this is about " he got up moving closer to her and sqatted  in front of her.

"you owe me remember " he whispers.

"I fucking owe you nothing let me go" she said hardly and he chuckled.

"so you can go back to your lover boy? " he smirked and Diana spat on his face,  Logan was taking aback and his men pointed their gun at Diana immediately,  he signaled them to drop the gun and they did,  one of his men handed him an handkerchief and he gently whipped her spit off,  he looked up at her then slowly got up backhanding her at the process,  Diana groans in pain as her head twisted to the side and she felt her blood stain her dress, she blinked back her tears as she looked back at him with so much anger.