chapter 28

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

Diana stares at herself in the mirror checking out her outfit which Alexander  had given her to wear for the invent, she knew his jaw will drop once he sees her in it, smiling as she arranged her hair then put on a nude lipstick .

Alexander  walked out of his closet and watches her as she does her business, he couldn't help staring at her sexy body , from behind she looks so fucking curvy and all he wanted to do that moment was tear the dress off her and have his way with her, but he knew better , going through that will make them late for the invent and knowing Rajesh, he will get worried and starts calling that's how close they are , he is his Best friend aside from being business partners, even tho his 10 years older than him.

Walking gently towards her buttoning his suit jacket, she hasn't still noticed him until he , wrapped his arms around her making her gasp as she stares at him through the mirror .

"Oh my gosh Xander, why creep on me like that ?" She glares at him , and he smirked at her looking at her face through the mirror , seeing how beautiful she looks .

"You look extremely beautiful Lia, and this dress is a fucking turn on" he whispers and Diana's cheeks turns purple yeah pink.

"And you look hot" she whispers looking into his eyes through the mirror.

"Do you know what am thinking right now ?" He whispers kissing her neck and she moans , of course why won't she know what his thinking, typical Xander.

"I think.....I .... do" she whispers as her hands held his around her he smirked .

"Good because what ever you think right now would had to wait for later " he says releasing her as she turns to look at him disbelief he smirked .

" Really?" She eyes him and he chuckled.

"You see sweetheart if we don't get there on time , my friend will call so let's better go " he says then his eyes swept through her dress from top to bottom and he smirked.

"I can't believe am already thinking of how to tear this off you even if it looks sexy " he says and Diana huffed.

"Like hell you should" she replied picking her purse and walking pass him but not before he spanked her ass.

"Ouch, what's that for?" She laughs as Alexandra wrapped his arm around her waist and they head out together.

" Just a tip for tonight " he winked and she blushed pretty hard
.

Getting out of the hotel suit Elliot opened the door for them and after she got in the too followed and Elliot went to drive .

Through out the drive Alexander couldn't keep his hands to himself getting her wet and she glaring at him signalling him that Elliot is just right in front of them , but who was she kidding, he didn't even pay her attention

Finally arriving at the invent, Diana could see how different moderns of cars were parked and knew this was going to be a big invent , soft music plays inside as they made their way in , Alexander arms wrapped around her .

Once they entered,felt all eyes staring at them and Diana wrapped her arms with his.

"Wow this place looks big and beautiful" Diana whispers and Alexandra smiled at her .

"It is" he replied.

"And finally he arrives" Alexander turned the moment he heard his best friends voice.

"Alexander Malcholin" Rajesh calls happily as he hugged Alexander patting his back.

"Rajesh , wow it's nice seeing you again " Alexander said happy to see his friend.