chapter 42

DIANA DIRTY

Alexander  opened his eyes as the sun pears in making the room brighter, he gently sat up as the duvet pull down his lower abdomen, his head hurt like what the fuck, he rubbed his temple hissing as the pain struck in.

Why was his head hurting so badly? Then he remembered all about last night, after having so much to drink last night his head is about to explode but suddenly he sees how empty the room felt " diana "Diana, he whispers as his eyes suddenly scan the room fear grip him of the possibilities of her leaving him, how he had gotten to his room he had no idea, he jumped out of bed heading to the bathroom but no one there, his chest hurt like crazy, has she gone ? Did she leave him ? " diana" he calls going to look for her when the door opened and he sees her walk In holding a glass water in hand once she sees him stopped walking and they stared at each other him having a surprise look on his face , she forced a smile at him a little and walked passed him, and did he say that smile was confusing.

He turned to look at her as she picked the tablet she left on the side bed table and faced him.

"You need to take this" she says and he walked gently to her , he couldn't believe she's right in front of him , he thought she already left .

"Diana" he whispers " damn" he muttered as the pain struck him again .

"Common you need to take this , you will feel better " she says giving him the drug as he poped info his mouth taking the water from her stepped it down , done she collected it from him dropping it on the table .

" your here ?" He asked.

Diana turned back to him ,nodded and smiled at him, she realized she couldn't live without him, leaving him will break her completely, she knows what ever the truth is, he was very different from his father and she couldn't let anything tear them apart , they've come a long way and their love will fight the taste of time.

"Yes , am here ....." She says as her voice shook, he walked closer to her standing right in front of her and he caressed her cheek gently with his back palm looking into her eyes .

"I ,....I thought , i thought I was gonna lo......" He didn't complete it when she placed her finger on his lips stopping him .

"No, you can't loss me, I love you Alexander  and I can't live my life without having you in it, you complete me in so many ways and I really know how painful knowing the truth feels , you do know right ?" She asked and he nodded as a tear drop and he whipped it .

"I feel so broken to discover the truth but I know you didn't expect it either and its not your fault it turned out like this" she says and caressed his cheek with her right hand looking into his eyes .

"It will be foolish for me to throw everything we have because of all this fusion , I love you Alexander  and I will never leave you " she whispers as a tear drop.

"God , I thought I lost you " he placed his forehead on hers " I just couldn't stand the fact I had to loss you , I love you so much and I can't ,I can't just let you go " he whispers as tear slide down .

"I can't too, I love you" she whispers and he kissed her , pulling her closer so their body could be one , he deepened the kiss pulling her top over her head ,they kissed like starved lions who needed to devour their prey immediately, picking her up he lay her on the bed and they kissed passionately with his hand roaming all over her , getting rid of their cloths their bodies burn together in unity.

Diana layed in his arm her head rested on his shoulder after their love making, Alexandra ran his fingers on her arm tenderly .

"You made me happy" he whispers and she adjusted and looked up into his eyes , their eyes shining of love for each other , she smiled at him and caressed his cheek gently.