chapter 22

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

(Music track" Salted wounds by Sia     

Placing her on the floor she unwrapped her arms from around him ,as they stare into each other's eyes and he cupped her face kissing her softly on the lips which she responded to, moaning as they savoir the taste of themselves he pulled away from her and turned her back to face him , slowly he removed her black leather jacket, then turned her back to him  pushing her on the bed going on top her , kissing her lips ,he kissed her neck and down to her waistband, she bite her lips , raising her top over her head threw it over to the floor as he pulled his shirt throwing it too, half laying on her stare into her eyes .

"Your mine" he whispers, she swallowed, each time he says that her heart did a weird flip but she knew it was wrong and she shouldn't feel excited about it .

Kissing her chest to the top of her bra and the line between her breast reached under her to unhook her bra , pulling it away,her beautiful white soft breast came to his perfect view ,  his room has a deem light which always makes her look beautiful when ever she's lying naked on his bed .

Couping one full breast in his hand took the other into his mouth making Diana moan and arc her back , her hands lost in his hair , as he tweak , and twirl her breasts with the flick of his tongue, grazing lightly on the tip and making her moan louder as she bits her lips , doing the same to the second one used his finger to run down her curve's then down to her stomach as she moved to his fingers .

Looking up and seeing she's enjoying it, kissed her stomach then to her navel.

" your mine " he whispers kissing  down to her waistband then he began unbutton her Jean , pulling it down from her legs throwing it to join the others  , kissed the top of her pant she moaned closing her eyes.

He gently pulled her panties off, and crawl gently on her his one leg in between  hers, leaning down  kissed her lips as her arms wrapped around his neck , kissing him back pulling him more into her, his finger entered her core and felt her wet she already was , as he kisses her he finger fucked her and she squired below him, moaning into his mouth 2 minutes into that , he gently moved down ,looked into her eyes as she looks over at him biting her lip , opening her legs wider , kissing between her legs and his mouth touched her, she gripped the shits tight as she tries to hold her moan.

"O......oh.......my......." couldn't control it when he licked her folds and flicked his tongue in and out of her , her moans got louder as she pressed herself into him wanting more.

Going back to kiss her lips , she tasted herself, getting off her began to take of his Jean as she lays panting on the bed watching him .

Getting rid of his Jean and short, got naked and Diana couldn't help but blush when she sees how hard his shaft was , pulling out the drawer rolled a condom on , pulling her up so they both can kneel on the bed , he kissed her hard on the lip and she responded.

"Turn around" he whispers to her and she turned around making her back face him .

"Hold tight to the bedpost" he whispers and she held unto it following his order,placing his hands on her waist as she bends over holding the post he kissed her ear then bite it lightly making her moan , without warning surged into her from behind, as they both knelt on the bed , Diana let out a muffle as he thrust into her , kissing her neck to her ear as he continued his thrust , her  moans got louder when he held her hair back increasing his pace , she cried out 3 minutes in that position , then turned her over making her back lay on the bed got between her legs and entered her again  , she wrapped her legs around him taking him in as much as she could , digging her nails to his back and cried out with his groan and their flesh slapping against each other , feeling he was close and knowing she too was , increased his thrust harder and faster before they both had an earth shattering orgasm , collapsing on her with sweat all over them , trying to calm their breath, he kissed her lips, she kissed him back , rolling to his side removed the condom and trash it using the shits to cover them .