chapter 39

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

Alexander  head into his bedroom and diana still lay half naked sleeping peacefully, the duvet barely covered her breast as he could see them  , he moved closer to her sitting beside her on the bed.

He took his time to memorize every inch of her face, taking out how beautiful she looked , he smiled caressing her hair and leans down to kiss her lips, she stir from her sleep and when he continued kissing and sucking on her collarbone she signed, her eyes open gently and sees the most handsome face that always make her heart flitter all the time , he smiled down at her.

"Rise and shine beautiful"he whispers and she smiled lifting her Pam she caressed his cheek gently.

"Good morning" he whispers.

"Morning" she smiled.

"I need you to get up and freshing up then come down " he says sitting back and she sat up, pulling the Shits around her.

"Made breakfast ?" She smiled at him, resting on the bedpost.

"Mrs Davidson did" he says .

"Mrs Davidson is already here ?" She asked .

"Uhmm " he hummed caressing her lab which is covered with the duvet.

"Why didn't you wake me up " she glares at him .

"You were sleeping so peacefully like a princess,i didn't want to stress you out since you didn't get much of sleep last night, you know...." he teased and she spanked him .

"You naughty man" she smiled.

"Only for you baby " he winked and she blushed .

"Go freshing up and get down , I wanna show you something" he smiled at her.

"And what must that be?" She question raising an eyebrow.

"It's a surprise" he smirked and she bit the inside of her cheek , leaning closer to him she perked his lips lightly.

"I'd be right down " she says getting up from bed, the duvet pull off her body,not bothering to cover herself up, she nakedly walked passed him, he couldn't help but stare knowing what she was doing.

"Fuck!" He muttered as his junior twitch in his pant , she laughed seeing his face , he smirked at her once she entered into the bathroom, then pops her head out .

"You know you could join me "she winked .

He smirked standing up from the bed  headed  towards her, once he reached her, he stared into her smiling face and placed his index finger on her jaw, looking down into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I'd be waiting downstairs" he winked and turns leaving, diana stares at him disbelief , he twisted the door knob but not before hearing her curse , he smirked knowing not only he has a problem now but she as well.

After she freshing up, she head downstairs, towards the Dinny room seeing Alexandra first but he was smiling at someone while talking, her eyebrows knitted in confusion, wondering who was with him.

Once she enters she saw two other people seated and she knew them,even before they could turn to her she already knew who they were , her heart tumbled,when Alexander  noticed she was standing right there , the two other faces turn too and they got up seeing Diana .

Alexander  walked closer to her, touching her to look at him.

"Xander" she whispers.

"I need you to do this , if you keep trying to keep it without them knowing you will never feel free with your past " he whispers as they looked into each other's eyes .