chapter 35

So today is my birthday🎂

Had so much fun with friends and family...🍔🍕🍝🍜
And for those of yiu who wished me on fb
Tnx alot 💋💋
I really appreciate u.......😍😍

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

" Thought I'd find you here"

Diana froze immediately hearing the voice ,her heartbeat stopped and her hands shook terrible, as she gently but slowly stood up straight, her back still turned to the voice and her chest hurt like it was gonna explode.

She slowly turned to face him , her eyes threatening to bring out tears as she Stares at Alexander in shock , he stood right there with his hands ducked into his pant pocket and his eyes was so red like the devil , she swallowed so hard as she pressed her shaking hands together.

Eyes on each other , she gently shook her head as if trying to explain to him, then he took a step towards her and she moved backwards
She could see fury in his eyes as he took some few steps towards her again, she moved back with every step he took forward, she has never imagined him to look this scary and dangerous before, but right now she was seeing another him .

"Xander plea........se" she whispers.

He remained quite as he continuing his approach.

"I ......can.....ex...... explain" she stammers.

"So your real name is Diana after all " he whispers his eyes stock on her , asif reading the whole of her, never had he Imagine this day will come that the woman he had come to love was on a mission to steal from him ,finding out about it was much bitter than he thought " and not probably the fake Lia I believed you were ?" He said more like asking.

Finally hitting the wall and no place to go he cages her on it, his face dangerously close to hers as he stared hard into her soul, Diana felt herself shaking an unknown fear grip her as she looks into his monstrous eyes.

"Xander .......I.....I can ..... explain" she whispers .

"Just tell me Diana " he raised his right hand and caressed her cheek gently"for how long ,....were you planning on playing this game with me?" His voice very low and husky, her lips pressed together as her tears try to pull out , he stared down at her hard.

"When was the game gonna be over , tonight?" He whispers.

"Am.....sorry ?" She whispers, he suddenly chuckled, moving away from her and suddenly looked at her hard, the fury showed through his eyes,he was trying to keep his cool.

"I thought you were different, but your nothing but a lying corny bitch " he says hard and a tear rolled down her eyes as she Stares at him .

"You think you can come walk your way into my life make me believe and trust you and you steal from me ?......what really do you think I am Diana , a fool ?" He whispers.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME " he punched the wall missing her head and she jumped with wide eyes which looked so scared .

"NO!....NO PLEA...se" she yells back" I'm so sorry , I'm so sorry please Xander , please hear me out " she whispers her lips trembling, her hands moved like she wanted to reach out to him but retreated .

"Why?, Why should I let you explain, ........I knew something was off about you right from the start" he says Lossing his tie, his eyes stock on her " but everything became clear with your calls , starting from the day i asked you to come with me to my family dinner , remember?" He says .