chapter 36

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

(Song track " earned it "by the weeknd)

For the past few days , Alexander  hadn't heard or seen Diana , his been Lossing so much concentration at work and jogging all morning to ease his pain, he kept repeating"falling inlove with her was a mistake" never had he thought things will end up that bad for them to the extent he had almost raped her and she pointing a gun at him, he knew better to mellow down that moment because knowing how bad the situation was, Diana might pull the trigger.

He went to business meetings but his mind was far away from work, his mind was always drifting towards her, all the things she had said to him on the last day , about being forced into doing what she had to do, it all gave him a mixed feelings, somewhere in his heart knew Logan must have done Something to her, Diana looked so innocent from the outside and no one could know how harmful she could be in the inside, but something got him thinking, if she was sent to take the device from him ?, Was all the sex part of the plan, why did she refuse to be his when he had asked her , why did she refuse to move in with him wouldn't that had been more perfect for her to carry out her plan's? , why was she so scared of hurting him?

No matter how hard he tries to think of the possibilities that Diana might not really be harmful but still he has that doubt within him that all she did was still fake, everything they did together is too true to be a lie , somewhere within his heart he feels she wasn't pretending.

He had called her all kinds of names and used bad language's on her, it hurt him remembering the look on her face when he had called her a slut,  and the response she gave him saying he was right got him over the edge , thinking that she must had sex so many men got him so mad that he feels like strangling her, yes! It really hurt him thinking about it, for goodness sake he loves her dammit.

As for Logan, his men were able to locate his residence but as the professional criminal he is , he wasn't anywhere to be found and he knew better he had gone into hiding, his pictures has been posted everywhere both other countries that he is a wanted man, and he can hide all he can , but not too long he will come out himself and face his sins, he has been involved in lots of dirty businesses and Alexander  fear for Diana, finding out she's working for Logan dried all the blood in his system, logan being known as a dangerous man add up to the list she's an accomplice, and what will happen when her name pops up in the situation, now he think's talking and finding out some truth from her will be very important, he wasn't gonna stay away from her again , she needs help .

You all might be wondering why the device is so important, well it is according to the woman who had given it to him when he was 13,
She had told him to keep it safe and Logan was going to do all he can to get the device from him, he had been edger to see what was in the device, but the woman had made him promise her never to watch what it contains until he knew he was ready to accept what ever he was going to find out, and did he say he was scared hearing that from her ? He doesn't even know her and what ever truth that device contains he wasn't ready to discover yet, and since its very important to Logan then maybe his ready to discover it, yes he can't continue saving something he has no idea what it contains, if the device is that important to Logan then it must be something very important to know off, but he never stop wondering how come he knew about the device ?how did he discover he was hiding the device?

When he had asked the inspector to see him about a week ago , he had given the device to him and asked him to keep it for the main time until his mind is made up to watch whatever was in that device, but he wasn't gonna wait anymore, he needs to know what he has to know.

"Mr Malcholin" Anna suddenly showed up cutting off his thought, he looked over at her .

Anna walked closer to him .