chapter 8

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Diana stood In front of her half length mirror as she stared at herself , she's wearing what he asked her too, of course a frickin Jean, colourful inner wear and black leather jacket with a wine scarf around her neck.

She left her hair down , as she turned side ways to get a better view of her looOutfit, she breathed in and bit her lips , she wanted to wear a dress she thought she could start her mission already but seriously, was he a frickin kidding her askin...

Outfit, she breathed in and bit her lips , she wanted to wear a dress she thought she could start her mission already but seriously, was he a frickin kidding her asking her to wear a Jean? And she accepted? cause she's diverting from the plan .

Yes it was going smoothly though,get close to him get him to like you seduce him then crush him , that's what Logan had told her , she closed her eyes tightly as she inhaled and exhale, but his kind ? Friendly he seem cool.

No Diana, don't get too smitten by his approach , your supposed to do what you have to , whatever he has with Logan isn't your business, just get what you have too from him and disappear from his face for good .

Her mind told her and she heaved a sigh .

"Yeah right " she whispers.

She heard footsteps from her living room and followed by the shout of her crazy best friend.

"Diana , I've been waiting for your fucking .....sweet Jesus" the door bursted open as Anna looked at Diana with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now Diana ?" Anna asked moving closer to her and dropping her purse on the bed .

"Your going to a night club like this ?.. wearing a Jean ?" She asked not believing her friend Diana rolled her eyes .

"It's not for a club but dinner " she replied.

Anna cringed her brows.

"Dinner with who?" She asked .

"Alexandra Malcholin asked me out " she said and Anna's eyes widen with surprise more of shock.

"Oh my gosh girl " she exclaimed chuckling moving in front of Diana " your actually going on a date for the first time in your entire life ?" Anna smirked

Diana suddenly chuckled.

"But why wear a Jean , doesn't it look so causal for a first date ?" She asked checking Diana out .

"Well this is what he asked me to wear " she replied sarcastically Anna looked surprised.

"Wow!....is it really a date or....."

"Basically not quit a date " Diana cut in .

"Boom and am disappointed" Anna rolled her eyes sitting down , she was dressed for the party only to get disappointed by Diana .

Diana faced her .

"Should I leave my hair up or down ?" She asked .

"I guess down " Anna replied.