chapter 40

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

Next day:

Diana felt kisses on her neck and she smiles knowing its Alexander , his hands roam her body under the sheets and between her legs , she pulled them apart more giving him access to explore inside of her with his finger, getting on top her kissed her passionately, as she wrapped her legs around him feeling his tip at her entrance.

Few minutes later

Alexander  came out from the shower with the  towel around his waist , Diana lay on the bed with her eyes closed but he knew she wasn't sleeping,going to his closet picked out his wears placing them on the bed , he began to get dress, he needed to be at the police headquarters soon with his father for the video , after dressing up and looking over to Diana who's eyes is staring at him he smirked.

"Did I wear you out that much ?" He asked and she smiles at him

"I guess" she says quietly ,putting on his shirt , he moved closer to her sitting beside her on the bed, she looked dull to him.

"Are you okay ?" He asked checking her temperature, touching her forehead.

"

Yeah I guess" she whispers looking over at him and closing her eyes briefly then looking back at him, he was worried since he has never seen her like this before.

"You don't look well, " he says .

"Its nothing big just a headache" she says .

"Do you need to go for a checkup" he asked worriedly.

"No....common , it's nothing big am fine , you should get going you have a place to be " she says caressing his cheek .

"I could postpone It......."

"No Xander.....you have to go, it's important, you don't need to worry about me, am fine " she says Alexander  looked into her eyes and caressed her cheek, still looked worried.

"If it gets serous make sure you call me or tell Andrew immediately" he says and she smiles .

"Yes sir" he smiles back getting up to pick out his shoe .

"I invited Anna and Robbie over for lunch " she says and Alexander  looked back at her.

"Who's Robbie?" He asked his voice showing detest, Diana chuckled.

"No need to be jealous, his a friend of I's and Anna " she says .

"Well how do you expect I feel hearing a male is coming over to my house" he asked and she chuckled she sat up resting on the bedpost.

" No need to suck yourself up baby , his gay " she says and Alexander  raised an eyebrow at her .

"Wow, that seem interesting" he says and she smiles at him , fully set to go , he moved closer to her sitting beside her on the bed as she knotted his tie for him , he caressed her  cheek gently.