chapter 45

DIRTY DAINA 45💋💘💔💖

Diana reached for the phone as it rang and Anna's name showed on the screen, Diana rolled her eyes looking over at Alexander  who sat back watching her.

"it's Anna " she whispers and Alexander  smirked, she placed the phone on her ear.

"hi girl " she calls.

" yo! Bitch, how can you fucking go to Hawaii without telling me am your gaddam best friend " she yells into the phone and Diana chuckled, she put on speaker.

"how am I supposed to know you'd get this mad, you was enjoying your new affair with lover boy" daina said and Alexander  chuckled.

"oh D, I can't believe this is your sorry, did I tell you am hurt right now? " she made a broken voice.

"nope" Daina smiled.

"well good, cause am damn Hurt and hey! Andrew said his taking me out tonight and I need you to tell me what colour goes for a perfect couples? " she said

Diana looked at Alexander questioningly who arched his brows, after Anna said that.

"I ....i. don't know, any color could go " Diana said and Anna groaned.

"you don't understand D, I told him I was gonna find the best color for couples and I suck at it, just hoping you can help me out infact you owe me this for not telling me your going to Hawaii with Mr sweety pants" she fired .

"I heard that " Alexander  said making daina chuckle.

"fuckin shit, am on speaker??? " she yelled and they laughed.

"I won't judge you Anna, I think I like that name it sounds sexy " Alexander said earning a spank from Daina.

"yeah she's jealous " Anna said hearing Alexander's  groan and knew Daina must have hit him.

"oh whatever " daina signed.

"okay seriously back to the question I really need to know the best col......

"try out red and black " Alexander  told her making Daina turn to him and he grins.

"oh my! That really sounds like a good combination , oh! But I don't have a red dress ....yes !yes !yes !yes!, I think I do " she yells happily.

"as far as I know you don't like red and you don't even wear red , you don't even have a damn red dress. " daina said.

"oh common Daina , you and I know the red am gonna use " Anna said with a hint of sarcasm .

"no you can't touch that dress "

"thank you so much Mr sweety pants "

"no An... No, thank you, don't touch it" Daina says

"love you D, till you come back and Make sure to bring great news bye "

"no Anna... Listen, no touching I...... " the phone clicked and Alexander  laughed as Diana glared at him.

"you didn't just do that" she eyed him.

"common babe, I just gave her a suggestion I didn't know it was gonna turn out to be your dress" he shrugged.

"yeah! Funny isn't it, I mean I know Anna, she will never give that dress back again , that's my favorite dress and it's the one you got for me, remember one of the dresses from your sisters show?" he nodded.

"yeah, and Annas eyes has been on it" daina chuckled and Alexandra understood why she didn't agree.

"oh, now I see why you don't want her to take it, Anna could keep that one , I'd tell my sister to make the same design for you again " he says cheering her up.