chapter 37

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

( song track " cold Blue by the dream")

Standing there looking so sharpy in his suit Diana's hand shook as she held the door knob, a sudden fear overflowed her system, how did he find her ?.

"Xan......der" she whispers still shock as she gently took a step back knowing even if she tries to close the door he wasn't gonna let it , Alexander  stepped in shutting the door behind gently his eyes never leaving hers.

"How ... how did you find me?" She stammers.

"I have my ways " he says not wanting to mention Anna .

"Are you here to arrest me ?" She asked with trembling voice and he stepped closer to her Diana stood still not moving an inch as she looks into his eyes back her heart beating so fast and doing some wired flip .

As crazy as she sounded he was turned on mere looking at her , she was just typing a towel and all he wanted to do right now is have his way with her, his desire to have her for the past few days was crazy and right now seeing her tied just in a towel wasn't helping him, he body suddenly regard.

Not responding to her question got her more scared, the way his eyes penetrated her was enough for her to know what was right there and she had missed him too , she missed his touch his kisses everything, she missed him a week without him had given her lots of hell, sleeping alone and remembering all the hot passionate kisses and sex they shared, all the funny moments they had, thinking of it got her wet already.

"Fuck the shit" Alexander  whispers suddenly grabbing her at once pushing her against the wall intertwining their hand together, his mouth went down hard on hers , kissing her like a starve man who's life depended on it, Diana wrapped her arms around him kissing him back matching the thrust of his tongue how forceful and demanding it was, his hands roam her body going under her towel , she moans tugging on his suit jacket as his hands does wonders on her body , the towel fell off her body and she stood just in her panties, pulling off his jacket she helped him throwing it to the floor, both breathing hard his mouth circled her nipple sucking and biting on it softly while the other knit it, feeling how soft it was , how he missed touching them , Diana moans out as his hot tongue does wonders to her breast ,her fingers lost in his hair , kissing down to her collarbone and back to her lips moans into her mouth ,he Losing his tie throwing it to the floor beside his jacket , she succeeded in opening about four buttons of his shirt.

His mouth went back to her breast kissing down to her stomach, to her waistband pushing her panties aside , his tongue swept over her folds as he held her left leg up to have better access, tasting her,pushing his tongue as deep as he can sucking her clean , Diana moans shaking violently as she tries to keep her self from falling, but neither way she wasn't gonna fall since he had a strong grip on her waist holding her up , she moans his name and cries out of ecstasy