chapter 24

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

When Alexander  finished his work he was already exhausted, after meeting Mrs Murphy and discussed the project with her he head home straight, but suddenly he felt lonely, he wanted Diana with him, when ever she's around he feels better , never had he felt bored before, but ever since he met Diana the house became bored to him.

Taking a glass of wine decided to call her , dialing her number,he placed the phone over his ear waiting for her to pick up , when she didn't pick, he decided to leave a message.

" missing you love, come over will you ?"

Pulling his suit jacket, finished the wine from the glass head straight to his piano room Sitting down his fingers touched the keys and he began playing a piece by Beyonce "Halo"

Fully concentrated on what he was playing didn't realize Diana already arrived , she stood by the door watching him play,

After she had received that call from him she just didn't know why she didn't pick , and when it stopped ringing she cursed under her breath why she was over reacting, she was about calling back when he sent her a message, not replying she turned her car and head towards his mansion.

Trying to get emotionally stupid was the height she could go , what she saw earlier and her reaction was just because she didn't want any hindrance in her way , having someone between them might be hard to go through him totally, yes they have sex alot , but that doesn't mean she's making a progression in the trust issue, she knew he have some secrets, but he isn't even opened to her , and she will understand it if he didn't want to at least not yet since it's not quite long they met , but if Logan needed something that important which Alexander  is holding onto then there's something she doesn't know about him.

still not realizing she stood by the door watching him , he kept playing on ,when he looked up and saw her standing there in her blue faded Jean and a white singlet with her hair up in a ponytail, his fingers stopped what they were doing and he smiled getting up and walked towards her as she smiles back at him.

"I thought why not " she answers referring to his message and Alexander  couped her face in his palm and kissed her gently she kissed him back wrapping her arms around his waist , pulling back smiled at her .

"You look beautiful as always" he says .

"It's late and am not dressed properly so you might want to keep that compliment till another day " she said smiling at him as he watched her closely, pulling her more into him .

"Ms Gregg's, I'd compliment you anytime I want and you don't have to put on anything for you to get that comment" he said brushing her hair out of her face as she blushed staring into each other's eyes.

"Why don't we take a shower together" he said making Diana looked at him knowing what he meant .

"Xander " she whispers.

"I will wash you " he winked her .