chapter 11

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

"Mom am on my way " Diana rushed out of her apartment as she ended the call Anna was already waiting for her in the car , she opened the door and quickly got in Anna was putting lipstick on .

"Help me out " Diana turned her back at Anna to help her pull her jacket .

"Damn so tight " Anna muttered as she helps Diana out of it.

"Stop saying nasty things and Drive " Diana said losing her ponytail, using her fingers to smooth it Anna smirked.

"Your sister will feel so bad by the time you arrive late " Anna chuckled.

Yes it's her sisters graduation day and she's late she wants to be there when she's handed her award and medal, she knew how Emily was and if she arrives late she will feel bad .

"I know and that's why you need to drive faster and stop talking" Diana said making Anna  rolled her eyes before driving out .

Diana's phone pimped and she opened it only to be surprise who the message was from its Alexander , it's been four days after that night almost a week since they spoke , she had texted him later that night and they just had a simple talk and since then he didn't text her again .

She knew then that it was because of the incident about the kiss , why was she feeling so bad , she wondered if she should transform her look and go to him as someone else,  Logan hasn't discovered yet that she hasn't started the mission , with the way things are for them now , she's thinking it might not be too easy anymore should she quit ?

No , she can't Logan will harm her before she knows it, the man is a heartless beast he has vowed to destroy her if she ever turns him down , she knew his very dangerous and will stick to his words which is why she's so quite and still his puppet, she couldn't stand getting any of her important ones harmed she will do all she has to to protect her family, that she knows off but Logan was gonna pay .

She stared at the message and pressed opened to read .

*Can we see tonight Lia ?*

They can't, today is her sister's graduation and she had promised to spend it with them, this will be the only day she can be able to stay long with her family.

"Am sorry Xander, I can't make it " she typed back Anna looked over at her .

"Everything OK?" She asked .

"Yeah " she replied looking into her phone if he will text back .

Anna saw how her mood changed when she looked into her phone , her friend was such a private person so she decided not to bother her about it .

Diana's phone pimped and she checked it .

"Your going somewhere?" He asked

As she read it she decided to tell him about the graduation.

"my sisters graduation is today , and I promise to be with them , maybe we could do this next time " she texted .

"Ok" that was his reply.

Diana couldn't believe it was just OK he sent back, maybe his now upset with  her

She off her phone and try to get her mind off Alexandra.

They arrived and Agnes was standing right at the entrance waiting for her daughter, once she sees Diana a smile of happiness broke out on her face.

"Mom " Diana called as  Agnes hugged her tightly .

"Oh my child , am so happy you made it , it's about to start " she smiled touching Diana's cheek .

"Oh thank goodness" Diana breathed in relief.