chapter 17

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Matured content start's from here on wards, read at your own desire😂😂😂

"Music tack "say it first by Sam Smith "

Both walking into his bedroom,he left Diana's hand as she turned to look at him he pulled the doors closed and locked it, her heart skipped as she heard the click of the door , she swallowed, okay she has never been nervous like this before but right now she is, wasn't she supposed to seduce him? But in this situation it seems his the one doing her job.

He slowly turned to face her, his eyes were darker , a little light was what reflected in the room and she stood rooted on her spot as he took gentle steps towards her .

Not breaking eye contact, took her hand gently in his and they walked closer to the bed

"What decision could that be"she whispers looking up at him .

pulling her to stand in front of him, he touched her cheek and trace his hand slowly down her arm to her waist pulling her into him , Diana rested her hands on his shoulder.

"The decision of being mine " he whispers looking down at her .

"Why do you want me ?we just met" She found her self asking running his fingers down her hair , he lean into her and gave her a kiss on the neck , a moan escaped her lips , he kisses to her shoulder and sucked on it and she moaned louder , pulling away looked into her eyes.

"That isn't an option Lia , but I knew from the first time we met , there was something about you that wanted me close to you " he whispers running his thumb on her lip " and I wasn't gonna let you go for a second" he says .

Diana breathed in as her eyes is trained on his.

"So what's going to happen now ?" She whispers wanting to know why he brought her to his bedroom, although she already had the idea of what and why she was in his room , Alexander  stare at her quietly as if searching her soul

"You will find out " he whispers and kissed her lips which she responded, he kissed her neck down to her chest and back up claiming her lips again , then he pulled back to see if she was going to restrain, but seeing she was quite continued what he was doing.

Hands roaming her body he reached for her zipper and gently pulled it down , Diana bite her lip when he held the dress and pulled it slowly down from her body looking into her eyes and she stepped out of it , she stares quietly at him, left in only her pant and bra Alexander's eyes roam her body down and back up , she was so damn curvy , pulling her by the waist kissed her ear .

"You have a beautiful body Lia " he whispers against her ear and Diana wrapped her arms around him when his lips touched hers, they kissed each other deeply until Alexander picked her up and placed her on the bed like an egg, he kissed her lips again and again she responded moaning into it.

Getting up from her , stood as he gently pulled his shirt, he had taking off his suit jacket earlier in the car ,as he unbutton his shirt his eyes was fully on her as she lay on the bed half naked her eyes burning with desire, looking back at him , when he took of his shirt Diana licked her lips as his magnificent abs was on full display.