chapter 44

DIRTY DIANA

Diana laughed as Alexander tickles her on the bed.

"Stop......haha....xan... Sto.....ppp" she laughs trying to get out of his arms.

Argument was all they had that morning after  taking a swim ,she had won him and cheated mostly, Alexander wasn't letting it go only for her to run sticking out her tongue at him and he chased after her,into the bedroom.

She tries to hide away but he Caught her tackling both of them on the bed, he tickles her as she laughs and scream but he wouldn't let go.

"You cheated, admit it " he says .

"NO....let go......" She laughs as he continues tickling her, she rolled down the bed with him falling on top,  she tries to push him off but he wouldn't bulge,he caged her hands above her head as her chest heave.

"Oh!you little vixen, you think am just gonna let you go after cheating me ?" he smirked

she laughs.

"Oh common now ,Admit you cheated, if not am not letting you go " he says and she shook her head .

"No..I won't admit anything, just accept the fact I won okay ...get off me" she struggles, Alexander smirk, he leans down to kiss her and she started fighting to get free moving her head side to side.

"Xander ....." She laughs.

"Common just one kiss, I will let you go if you kiss me" he says but she refused, he kissed her neck and she wiggle her wrist.

"You jerk .....am gonna kick your ass" she laughs and he grins at her .

"Just one kiss okay just one " he says, she shook her Head and pressed her lips together, he smile's at her leaning down when the door suddenly bursted open.

"Fuckin shit" he yells shedding Diana's  body with his since her breast became expose due to the rough play,  his guard Jeremy opened the door with a gun in hand his eyes widen when he saw his boss ontop Diana .

"What the hell jeremy" he yells glaring at him.

" am so, so sorry Mr Malcholin I thought someone was hurting ms Lawson when I heard her scream , am so sorry " he says hurrying out of his room his eyes flushing with embarrassment seeing his boss ontop his woman , damn! .

Alexander faced Diana who was now laughing tears pulling at the side of her eyes.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked raising a brow at her

"Nothing, am I ? I mean it shows how valuable I am, he cares so much you see " She grin's at him a hint of sarcasm behind and he smirked.

"Oh now so you think I can't protect you on my own" he glares at her and she shrugged.

"Did I say that?" She bite her lip seductively at him.

"Why don't i bite that lip for you instead " he asked , his eyes dark.

"No get of me" she pushed against his chest but he wasn't moving.

" give me one kiss and I'd let you go " he says leaning towards her.

"Xander my back hurts, please let go " she says but he just cocked his head one side looking at her .

"You stink " she groans, trying to keep her breath , he lifted a questioning brows at her .

"I pretty cleaned up this morning" he says .

"Trust me you still need to clean up" she says and he knew she was only trying to get away from him, so smirking leans towards her again.