chapter 31

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

(3 days later )

Pulling her car alongside Logan's building got out adjusting her black leather jacket then headed in, it's been three days since they returned from Portland and she hadn't come to see Logan as requested, she was going to tell him her mind about the mission and get to know if his related to the story Alexander told her about the loren girl.

"Well well well, and she finally came " Logan smirked the moment Diana entered and their eyes met " wasn't expecting you so soon sweetheart" logan says drinking from his glass wine , Diana stared at him in disgust wanting to crush him so badly.

"You called for me and am here " she says disinterested, Logan nodded.

"Yeah sure, umm...you see...the thing is when am I getting the device?" He asked and Diana stares back at him .

"I told you to give me a little time I......"

"Fuck it Diana don't try to play smart with me" he growls, his eye's turning red as he moved closer to her" you wouldn't wanna dare me would you ?" He whispers and Diana's eyes never left his, seeing the evil shinning through his eyes .

"It's almost 3 months, haven't you gotten enough banging?" He emphasized the banging making Diana bit her lip hard in anger as she stares at him quietly.

"I was only following your instructions" she says not daring to raise her voice , he chuckled suddenly.

"What an obedient slut" he says making her clinch her fist restraining from doing something stupid but in either way she needed to tell him her mind , she was going to quit.

"I....I can't....do this anymore," there she had said it" just find someone else who can complete this mission for you" she added knowing fully well she will regret what's she's saying by the look he gave her , his face was priceless as he stares at her like his about to rip out her heart .

"What did you just say ?" He asked quietly Diana shut her lip as she looked away from him, under few minutes of silence he suddenly laughed making her stare back at him , he chuckled lowly and sip from his wineglass.

" Now darling why would you want to quite ?, But you haven't gotten my property yet " he says in a Pleading voice, and Diana knew what was coming next , his threat's.

"if you think I've not been watching you Diana then your so wrong" he says staring at her hard, the evil eyes back ,Diana swallowed wondering what he was talking about.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"I asked you to stay away from your family , but did you ?" He says making her suddenly afraid " I told you what was gonna happen once you disobey my oder didn't I ?" He yelled throwing the wineglass against the wall making it shatter into pieces Making her jump suddenly grabbing her arm Diana winced in pain as his second hand went around her neck .

"And now you fucking tell me you can't continue your mission, fucking tell me why . did you fall for him?" He yelled his eyes blazing with fury as his hand tightened around her neck.

"Plea..... se" she whispers trying to get his hand off her.

"Tell me, are you ? Do you love him ?" He yelled .

"No ...no I don't ....I don't ..... plea.....se" she choked out his grip losing around her diana fell to the couch trying to stable her breath , Logan stared at her with so much fury .

"Am giving you a second chance Diana, I want that device in nothing less than a week , if he wants to fuck you every day let him but Less than a week I want the device" he growls , Diana looked up at him her heart boiling, wishing she could kill him right now.