chapter 43

DIRTY DIANA

HAWAII

(Song Track"haunted by Beyonce ")

" wow this is so beautiful Xander " Diana squire happily running into the beautiful beach house , it was the must beautiful beach house she had ever seen , the interror is so beautiful so classy and well designed.

She happily turns to look at him .

"This is beautiful Xander ....its so lovely " she says excitedly and Alexander walked closer to her, as his bodyguard Jeremy passed them heading towards the room to drop their bags.

"Am glad you love it , this is one of my beach houses" he said and Diana arced a surprise brow.

"Wait ! You mean this , this whole thing your the owner ?" She asked and he chuckled seeing her expression.

"Oh my gosh , how much money do you have to build such a notorious place, not just in one but other places?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Well, let's say enough money to spend as I want" he says cheesily and she smiled at him , pulling her closer by the waist , lean down to kiss her.

"Do you prefer I show you the bedroom first or the rest of the building before the bed room?" He asked and her Cheek's turned so pink, knowing what his dirty mind was thinking already.

"I think , you should tour me round first " she says with a smirk and sees how darken his eyes became.

He ran his hand down her arm to her waist and squeeze it gently as she pushed more into him, crushing her chest to his.

"Why do I feel you want to see the bedroom first ?" He whisper asked and she bit her lip, getting so wet already .

"Oh shut up and take me to the bedroom already" she says pissed and he laughed, picking her up with her legs tightly wrapped around him , they head in kicking the door short placed her on the floor as they passionately kiss , his hands roaming her body and he unzip her dress , pulling it off her she stood in her pant and bra, she fumbles with his shirt buttons and he reaped it once making the buttons fly , he kissed her hard pulling her more into him , kissing her sensitive spot kissed down to her shoulder, between her breast then moved slowly down, giving her light kisses on her stomach down to her waistband.

Gently pulling down her panties as she steps out of it, brought it close to his nose and sniffed it, she watches him her face turning pink as he smirk up at her.

"Smells nice" he whispers, she bit her lip and he held her waist kissing between her legs, she moaned her fingers lost in his hair, pulling up kissed her lips as he unhooked her bra letting it fall, his both hands mold her soft breast, as she tries to pull his pant, finally succeeding she broke the kiss and kissed down his magnificent abs, running her tongue and giving him light kisses as she moves lower to his abdomen, kneeling before him stroke his dick gently , Alexander  watched her as she stroke him, wrapping her mouth around him , he grip her hair when she used her hot tongue to tease the top of his hard shaft, he groans and she looks up at him seeing she was giving him enough pleasure, sucked on him more , taking him deeper into her , knowing he was about losing his shit try to pull out of her but she deep throated him more making him loss his incredible load in her and she swallowed.