chapter 27

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

" Portland?" Diana whispers with wide eyes, she couldn't believe what he just said .

He nodded staring at her intently.

"Xander you didn't tell me about this why ?" She asked not knowing if she should be mad or calm, but why should she be angry ? Shouldn't she even be happy traveling with him ? Now why will she even want that ? Silly.

"Lia I know if I told you , you wouldn't wanna come and "No"would had been the response " he says which he knew it will be hard getting her to follow him , Diana stares at him still disbelief.

"No Shit "she whispers", but at least maybe you should had told me or Something" she glares at him.

He smiled .

"I wasn't gonna take that risk knowing you darling " he says.

"But isn't this work related , me going with you , it can get you distracted" she says finding all the excuses not to go.

"There you go Lia, trying to make excuses , well it's not work related , it's an invent am invited for and I'd need a date , and you say distraction? " He chuckled" your not a distraction sweetheart " he says casual wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her to the jet .

" Oh! But you should have still told me " she insisted as she suppressed her laugh, A king-sized glares at her .

"Well due to the last dinner date we had, I figured not telling you is best , you might think it's a trick " he winks Diana smiled at him .

"Wasn't it?" She asked smiling at him

"Not really"he smirked.

"And now ?" She asked .

"No" he replied honestly she rolled her eyes .

"Thank goodness" she says not realizing Alexander  was already staring intently at her, when she saw him staring at her she raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" She whispers.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me ?" He asked,realizing she did she blushed biting her lower lip.

"I did?"she whisper tease and he smirked.

"Richard my pilot and meet my girlfriend Julia Gregg's" he introduced them both and Richard who's in his early 40s acknowledged Diana .

"Your gonna get punished, I hope you know" he whispers into her ear Diana bite her lower lip as she already feels wet below , how can his voice alone make her wet,Alexander already knowing the infect he has on her Smirked then wrapped his arm around Diana and they got into the jet .

After their plane arrived quite late,there's a car waiting for them and he opens the door for Diana and got in , the driver who's name is Elliot drove them to his hotel suit, his palm rested on her lab the whole time rubbing it and she glaring at him and trying not to moan .he looked over at her and smirked , he couldn't wait to give her what he has in store for her finally reaching the hotel , Elliot hurried out and opened the car door for him and he stepped out , going over to Diana's, opens it for her and she got out .

Wrapping his arms around her they head into the building meeting the reception lady , who smiled brightly when she saw Alexander  .

" Your welcome Mr Malcholin" the lady greeted .

"Thanks Sofia , is the room ready ?" He asked her , his arm wrapped around Diana Sofia Stares at Diana with jealousy and Diana knew better , she moved closer to Alexander  , Alexander knowing what was happening smirked .