chapter 30

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

"Who was that ?" Alexander asked the moment she finished making the call.

He woke up reaching for her seeing she wasn't in bed decided to check on her and he sees her right at the balcony talking on phone, her voice wasn't loud enough for him to hear what she was saying,but why was she looking ..... looking worried?

"Umm I......it's ....it's nothing " Diana says nervously cursing herself under her breath for stuttering, Alexandra moved closer to her "are you sure ?" he whispers pulling her to him by the waist and looking into her eyes as if searching her as she nodded, and seeing how her body tensed the moment he held her knew she wasn't okay .

"You look tensed about something" he says and Diana realize he hadn't heard her..

"Me, of course not am not tensed am just , well i was just talking to Anna " she says smiling and he raised an eyebrow.

"Why was she Calling?" He asked tugging a strad of her hair out of her face, okay now how does she answer him ?

"Well umm....she , she called to tell me my mom visited and she was sad she didn't see me around but was fine discovering am here with you " she quickly said the lie as it came into her mouth making her biting her lip hard .

"Is everything okay with her ?" Alexander asked worriedly and that second Diana knew he had bought the lie .

"Umm yeah , I will visit her when I get back " she says smiling at him.

"You know you can tell me anything, you look worried and I don't want that " he whispers Diana bit her lower lip, he cares for her and she knew it.

"Um....ok," she whispers .

"You see I have a problem" he whispers looking into her eyes .

"And what must that be?" She whispers back wondering what his problem was .

"You"he whispers taking her hand and placing it on his hard shaft Diana gasped feeling how hard he was and that was when she realized he was naked , she blushed and he smirked at her he leaned down to kiss her lips before picking her up bridal style going back into the room with her arms wrapped around his neck , he placed her on the bed going ontop her and kissing her lips tenderly, pulling his shirt from her body and running his hand all over her , Diana moans wrapping her legs around him as he entered her ,and their moans and groans fill the room as he slammed into her world .

Diana ran her fingers on his sweating chest as they lay in each other's arms after the long passionate sex they had.

,both lay facing each other,her hand caressed his cheek as he played with her hair ,she wanted to know him more, and if she keeps keeping quiet not asking anything she won't get her answers soon , so she decided to go for it

,both lay facing each other,her hand caressed his cheek as he played with her hair ,she wanted to know him more, and if she keeps keeping quiet not asking anything she won't get her answers soon , so she decided to go for it .