chapter 9

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Doing her final touch up, she's set to go, she stare at her cocktail dress in the mirror , yes it's been 3 days since they had that dinner together and Alexander  doesn't fail to give her mid night messages before retiring to bed, and she was never tired of replying him. right now she's wearing a dress , at least she wants to start her Mission now , get him to like you , trust you and crush him , those were the things Logan told her , she breathed in as she stare at herself in the mirror, she's a bad girl and will always be one , she used her hand to smooth her dress , a knock came on the door and she already knew Xander has arrived, he had said he will pick her up which she agreed on " trust " is the major thing in this mission, if he doesn't get to like or trust her she will be a suspect in his eyes .

Taking her purse, she touched her loss curls down and glancing one more time at the mirror head out .

Opening her living room door there he stood looking so handsome that her heart skipped a beat just by looking at him , he is dressed so handsomely in his suit and she's sure he hasn't rested and directly came from work.

Once the door open and Alexander  ended his call he saw what he didn't expect, Diana stood looking so beautiful that his heart skipped a beat, he stare from her head to her toe and back up, he thought she was gonna dress in her jean since she likes it best but seeing her in a dress made him realize how hell of a sexy goddess she is .

Diana smiled at him .

"W....ow....!" He exclaimed" you look so beautiful Lia " he said she silently blush .

"You look good yourself, umm....is the dress okay ?" She asked , she doesn't even know why she asked .

"Are you kidding me, it's beautiful I mean more beautiful than I can imagine" he said shes glad he find the dress beautiful.

"So shall we ?" He asked holding out his arm and she smiled .

"Sure " she whispered linking her arms to his he walked her to the car after Andrew acknowledged her , opening the door for her she slide in and whispers thank you , he smirked closed her door and adjusted his suit as he made his way to his side Andrew already opened the door for him , he got in and they drove off.

They sat silently and Diana looked to xander's way he was staring at her he smirked at her,she blushed, she crossed her legs making her gown pull up a bit, Xander's eyes went there and he couldn't help but bite his lip, damn she was sexy and so fresh , the things he wishes to do to her , but his just concerned she might take him for a pervert , he has the urge to touch her smooth Lap and pull her hard against him while kiss her hard with her moaning all the wide thoughts circulated his mind , but he finds her different he couldn't make her feel he was lusting after her , his a man of dignity....fuck he never care how the girls thought of him but with Diana it was different and he just doesn't know why , maybe because she's very beautiful, but his seen lots of beautiful girls,