The Guardians of the Lake

Miles away in another region, the three Guardians of the Lake were shaken from their sleep by a source of energy all too familiar to them.

        “What could they be up to now?” Azelf asked as it rubbed its eyes.

        “It felt like only one of them, brother.” Uxie stated.

        “But why would they release so much power like that? They could have hurt the humans. The other Legendries will be mad if such a thing happens.” Mesprit explained to her siblings.

        “The Legendries will request their presence to question them for such an outburst of power.” Azelf said.

        “I wouldn’t be surprised if they have already called them. We may even be asked to appear at their questioning.” Uxie grimaced.

        “Perhaps if we were to question them about their actions and the sudden outburst, there would be no need for the gathering of the Legendries?” Mesprit suggested.

        The last time their was a gathering of all, or most, of the Legendary Pokemon the meeting had lasted days, and it quickly grew very boring. Eventually, some of the Legendries began to fight amongst each other, forming rivalries and sending many parts of the world into chaos.

        “That would be a wise decision. However, I suggest we speak to them one on one. If we try to speak with them together, there may be a fight.” Uxie stated. “To be sure, we must observe them first to make sure the outburst came from them, and not some other immature Pokemon.”

        “Agreed, brother.” The other two fairy-like Pokemon said before flying off into the distance.

Sorry this is such a short chapter, but I just wanted to get this one in. I wasn't so sure how the trio would act so I decided to give them a sibling relationship. I'll be updating more later!!!