HELP!

“No. NO. NO! NO!!” Jen screamed as she ran for Mewtwo. The buzzing static still rang through the air, but unlike her friends, it only gave her a killer headache.

        Mewtwo glared at her and growled darkly.

        She stopped a two feet away from him. She could feel the rage that was coming off of his being. “There is so much of it…

        He slowly stood to his full height and slowly began walking towards her. “Abomination. You should have died all those years ago. You’ve been nothing, but a damn burden to me.”

        “I know you don’t mean that. I know that’s just the machine talking, Mewtwo.” Jen said as calmly as she could, but she couldn’t keep her voice from cracking. She slowly backed into Red.

        “You still in control, Jen?” He asked. He sounded scared…and he had every right to be.

        She didn’t answer. She had her attention focused on the enraged Pokemon that were cornering them. Jen could feel Red and N’s back against her back as Latias, the Mews, all of Jen’s Pokemon and all of Red’s Pokemon grew closer.

        Giovanni snickered at the sight.

        “Jen…you need to get really mad.” Red said telepathically.

        “No…I-I can’t…I can’t hurt them.” She cried. She shut her eyes and bit back her tears.

        “Let’s just cut to the chase now, shall we?” Giovanni asked smugly. “I just won. You are all Pokemon-less…Kill them.”

        Their Pokemon and all three of the Legendries rushed them with fangs and claws at the ready.

        “Jen!” Red screamed.

        Jen’s head shot up. She grabbed both boys by their arms and shot into the air. They had to get away and fast. She glanced down into the garden and saw all the Rocket grunts staring up at them in complete and utter bewilderment. Giovanni’s expression was one of confusion and anger.

        “Jen, move!” Red cried.

        Charizard, Haunter, Latias, Mew, and Mewtwo were almost upon them. Jen sped off over the city with the enraged Pokemon chasing after them.

        “Jen, drop now!” N screamed.

        She obeyed just as a pink ball of energy zoomed over her head. “…” She peeked over her shoulder and saw Charizard and Haunter right behind her.

        A shadow ball formed in Haunter’s hands, while Charizard opened his mouth to fire a flamethrower at the trio. Red ripped the mask from his side and threw it at Charizard’s open mouth. It shattered into splinters as Charizard slammed his mouth down on it. Haunter launched the shadow ball at Jen, but was cancelled out when N threw his mask at the shadowy attack.

        “Stay focused, Jen. We won’t be able to—YYEEAA!”

        Both boys were screaming in agony as they clutched their heads. The Mews were mentally attacking them.

        “Stop! STOP!” She screamed. She had to get them away from the Mews’ mental range, and she needed to find help soon. Jen shut her eyes and pictured Kanto. “Kanto…Kanto…Kanto…help…

        Jen’s eyes flew open just as she and the boys crashed into a dumpster. “UGH!” She groaned, and curled up into a fetal position. “I-I’m sorry. I-I’m so…sorry.” She cried.