Getcha Hands Off Mah Pokemon!

The Pokeball was deflected just as it was about to open. Vulpix looked up to see Jen standing in between her and Clara.

        “Not my Pokemon you bitch!” Jen hissed as she tackled Clara into one of the cave walls.

        Clara released a load groan as her head slammed into the rocks. She immediately went limp and collapsed. Jen quickly turned on Lacy who yelped loudly and backed away from the enraged trainer.

        “Call off your Pokemon. NOW!”

        Lacy shook with fright at the sound of Jen’s voice. There was so much anger and power behind it.

        “Z-Zangie, r-return.”

        Zangoose was summoned back into its Pokeball before Gastly could land another hit on it. Confused as to where his opponent went, Gastly looked around, still ready for a battle.

        “And your Luxray.”

        Lacy looked over at Clara’s Luxray. Her face grew pale. “He belongs to Clara.” She replied meekly.

        “I only obey, Clara. This girl is an immature child with no sense of courage or honor.” Luxray stated cruelly.

        Jen rolled her eyes again. She bent down and tried to pick up her paralyzed Pokemon, but Luxray roared at her, and tried to shock her again. Gastly flew into Luxray’s face again, this time completely enveloping the Pokémon’s face with his poisonous gas.

        Luxray tried to escape the suffocating gas, but Gastly refused to let it get away this time. “I warned you not to hurt her!” Gastly hissed. “Now you’re going to pay!”

        Luxray began to stumble around the cave and cough violently as it tried to breath in fresh air.

        “What are you doing? Stop your Pokemon!” The green hair grunt screamed. “Clara will kill me if she finds out her Pokemon died.” Jen opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, Lacy roundhouse-kicked her in the stomach.

        Jen staggered backwards as Lacy swung at her, barely missing her cheek. Jen then countered by sucker punching the female grunt in the face.

        “Go, master! Go, Gastly!” Vulpix cheered. She was still paralyzed in the same spot.

        Lacy tried to punch and kick Jen again, but Jen, getting faster and memorizing Lacy’s repetitive moves, easily jabbed her in the stomach and knocked her onto her back.

        “Master, look out!” Gastly cried as Luxray began to teeter. Jen jumped out of the way just as the large Pokemon fell on top of Lacy, pinning her to the cave ground.

        “Nice job, guys.” Jen grinned. She picked up Vulpix and placed her into the bike basket. “I believe we are done here. Time to go.”